Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

Banjo Lovers Online

Want to hide these Google ads? Join the Players Union!

Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  4   5   6  7

Oct 18, 2015 - 5:01:04 PM
likes this

2 posts since 7/5/2015

+1 Steff,

or even longer in my case lol.

I do not try to learn all the tunes but always check to see what comes up.

Whatever happens, this thread is a great resource.

Jun 23, 2016 - 12:53:37 AM

636 posts since 5/29/2009

Eric, I must be losing my touch but I cannot find the icon to subscribe to this topic.  I can see 2 places to unsubscribe but no place to subscribe.  What am I missing??

Also - and here is my biggest problem - I don't have tabledit  so I can't download and print any of the tabs and it drives me nuts.  I've tried to get tabledit but I have an ipad so maybe that's why it won't work?  Thanks for all you do for us here - we owe you!

Jun 23, 2016 - 7:56:11 PM

5256 posts since 5/8/2014

quote:
Originally posted by barbbanjo

. . .

. . . here is my biggest problem - I don't have tabledit  so I can't download and print any of the tabs and it drives me nuts.  I've tried to get tabledit but I have an ipad so maybe that's why it won't work?  . . .

Barb, TablEdit for the iPad is called TEFpad.  It's really good although without as many features as the PC version (you won't miss them).  I don't think they have a free trial version, but it's not expensive and well worth it--it includes a discount if you ever end up with a PC and want to upgrade.  Do a search for "TEFpad" or just go to the TablEdit site; you'll find it.

Edited by - Rawhide Creek on 06/23/2016 19:59:52

Sep 7, 2016 - 8:18:30 AM
likes this

1126 posts since 7/15/2003

What a beautiful thread this is - it is like a growing database of GOOD STUFF!  Congratulations to Eric and all who have contributed to this thread!  Phil

BTW - if you use and like this thread be sure to click the "Like" button on the first post where Eric started this thread!

Edited by - Kemo Sabe on 09/07/2016 08:23:27

Aug 21, 2019 - 6:30:03 PM
likes this

6687 posts since 8/30/2004

You're the man Eric....
Thanks so much for this...Jack

Originally posted by schlange

The bluegrass Tune of the Week (TOTW) is a new project for this forum, in the spirit of the clawhammer forums long-running TOTW threads. The purpose of a TOTW thread is to focus on a particular tune--how to play it, interesting notes about its history, memorable versions played, etc. Embrace the TOTW and become an expert on a particular tune!

Here is an index of the TOTW (BG) threads which will continue to be updated as more are added.

If you are interested in choosing and composing a writeup for an upcoming TOTW, please contact me.

I will post a reply on this topic each time a new week's tune is added, so if you subscribe to this topic you'll be notified of new tunes.

Nov 6, 2019 - 11:22:22 AM

9 posts since 2/3/2017

Eric

Great list! How do we save or search this forum topic so we cAn get to it in the future? Somwtimes I search for old topics and they appear to be lost or missing? Or is it just my lack of technie skills?

Thanks

Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  4   5   6  7

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories