Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  2   3   4  5

Sep 30, 2026 - 12:41:21 PM
likes this
Players Union Member

Lew H

USA

3082 posts since 3/10/2008

EEB I was responding to ALCO . Just following where the discussion went at one moment.

Oct 3, 2026 - 8:12:26 PM
likes this

536 posts since 5/13/2024

quote:
Originally posted by EEB
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Borcherding

This reminds me that I know more people who know what Mongolian throat singing is than I know people who understand the difference between bluegrass and old-time.


So easy to criticise; contributing what is substantiated is the result of much harder work. Here's your opportunity to share what you imply is your more urbane and perceptive insight in relation to the OP...


Welp... Let me start with dispelling any notion that I believe I possess an insight that is more urbane and perceptive than the OP.  I would think categorizing myself as an ignorant rube, albeit with a degree of levity, would preempt any such assumption on the part of the reader.  I certainly did not intend to offend anyone contributing to the discussion and I hope you can forgive me if I did.  I would love to provide a more lengthy and detailed exculpatory, but I am currently camped on a dusty hillside in the mountains of central Idaho with nothing to type on but a clunky phone.  If the discussion continues for another 5 pages, I will read each one and enjoy every post!

Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  2   3   4  5

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.125