Lyndon Smith has 29 friends. View entire friends list.
Alvin Conder replied to topic 'Will Old Time jams become a thing of the past due to covid?' 1 day
R.D. Lunceford replied to topic 'A good fiddle tune doesn't always translate to a good banjo tune?' 1 day
Playing Since: 2012
Experience Level: Novice
Lyndon Smith has made 3 recent additions to Banjo Hangout
Occupation: Software Developer
Banjos that I have made:
1. 'Bowlin 1865 Replica',
2. 19.625" scale 8" pot (for my youngest son),
3. 25.5" scale fully fretted 11" pot,
4. 25.5" scale half fretless 11" pot.
5. 24" scale fully fretted Bubinga 12.125" pot.
6. 24" scale fully fretted Black Walnut & Burl Maple with 11" pot.
7. 24" scale 12" Ebony rim with Tiger Maple neck and Dobson tone ring.
8. 24" scale 12" Bubinga rim with Bubinga neck, Dobson tone ring and scalloped fretboard.
9. Yew 24" scale with scalloped fingerboard.
10. Ziricote 24" scale with scalloped fingerboard.
Rufus Crisp, Shortbuckle Roarke, Rob Stenson, Hunter Robertson, Timothy Twiss, The New Lost City Ramblers, Bascom Lunsford, Cousin Emmy and her Kinfolk, Adam Hurt, Hilarie Burhans, Mark Ralston, William Carl Martin (banjodr), Clifton Hicks, Blind Boy Paxton
Classified Rating: not rated
Rate this Member
Visible to: Public
Last Visit 10/27/2021
The avatar picture is of me playing a tea chest bass a long time ago...
'Phoenix Bluegrass' 1 hr