Stu D Baker-Hawk replied to topic 'Question about tension hook braket for the banjo strap to angle the head up' 16 days
Stu D Baker-Hawk posted a forum topic 'SOLD!! Sosebee "Safety" Banjo Stand in Exc. Cond. -- $195 plus $45 shipping' 18 days
Playing Since: 1973
Experience Level: Purty Good
Stu D Baker-Hawk has made 69 recent additions to Banjo Hangout
Occupation: Retired (When you're retired, every day is Saturday!)
(all of which will be passed down to family members):
* Deering 'Jens Kruger-Eagle II' open-back
* Deering 'Boston' resonator banjo modified with a 1960's Ode aluminum archtop pot assembly
* OME 'North Star' black walnut resonator banjo with a Silverspun tone ring
* Martin GPC "Special" cutaway 6-six string acoustic-electric with a smoky tobacco sunburst top
* Fender "Paramount" series all-mahogany, concert sized 6-string acoustic
* Recording King metal-body, parlor-size resonator guitar
* Recording King metal-body 'Hawaiian' single-cone biscuit resonator guitar
* Breedlove 'American KF'
* Ovation MM68 acoustic-electric
* Pono octave-mandolin
* Too many harmonicas to shake a stick at!
* Didgeridoo (or in my case, DidgeriDON'T!)
Just about everything with the exception of 12th- & 13th-century Monastic Chants. Oh, and Hip-hop Rap... not too keen on the Hip-hop stuff.
By the way, ALL lives matter, and I only take a knee for the LORD God Almighty. Nuff said?...
Classified Rating: (+42)
Rate this Member
Visible to: Public
Last Visit 2/5/2023
'Banjo Parts UK' 4 hrs
'New skin?' 5 hrs
'I'll Fly Away' 6 hrs
'18 Hole Tone Ring' 8 hrs
'4 string Grover Bridge' 9 hrs