Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 5, 2026 - 9:59:23 AM
like this
890 posts since 11/27/2005

In an effort to pay some of the ongoing costs of the traumatic brain injury my wife suffered 3 years ago, I'm offering these 5th string banjo capos for sale.
Features:
- Use by locating on the fret and pushing sideways until it clips in notch
- Compensated to limit retuning
- Back clearance to prevent buzzes
- Stores 2 ways – Clips on a string at the peghead or clips on a tension hook
- Made of engineering plastic

Coming soon – neon colors to locate easily in festival fields and parking lots!
Retail $9.50 – 3 for $24
Introductory price $8.00 – 3 for $19.00
Thanks for looking!
Mike

5th string banjo capo

Clickable link:  https://www.banjohangout.org/classified/117057


Edited by - Mike Rowe on 10/07/2026 04:46:24

Oct 5, 2026 - 9:52:21 PM

30 posts since 6/9/2026

Bright colors are great but sometimes, at home, I'd prefer black or brown or gray. Do you offer any of those colors?

Oct 6, 2026 - 5:16:58 AM
likes this

4159 posts since 12/31/2005

Can you show what it looks like when in place? Maybe a video of the banjo being played with it in use? I love the clip ideas. Would be good to have at least as a backup if a spike pops.

Oct 6, 2026 - 6:47:32 PM
likes this

890 posts since 11/27/2005

quote:
Originally posted by randomchar

Bright colors are great but sometimes, at home, I'd prefer black or brown or gray. Do you offer any of those colors?


Good idea! I'll show you black and grey.

Thanks,

Mike

Oct 6, 2026 - 6:49:35 PM
likes this

890 posts since 11/27/2005

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Murphy

Can you show what it looks like when in place? Maybe a video of the banjo being played with it in use? I love the clip ideas. Would be good to have at least as a backup if a spike pops.


I'll get on that! I'll get a video. My videographer (my granddaughter!) should have a day of work Thursday, I beleive.

Thanks,

Mike

Oct 7, 2026 - 4:50:09 AM
likes this

890 posts since 11/27/2005

Update:
These capos have been updated.
The major change is that they clear most spikes that are already installed because ... why not!
All you folks that have already ordered will receive the updated version.
Pictures will be up this evening after a day of doctor appointments.
Thank you,
Mike

Oct 9, 2026 - 12:54:22 PM

890 posts since 11/27/2005

Oct 9, 2026 - 12:55:25 PM

890 posts since 11/27/2005

All of the updated versions are going out today. Thank you, Mike

Oct 9, 2026 - 11:52:19 PM

30 posts since 6/9/2026

Hi Mike - Your website tells me you're sold out of black and gray. Let me (us) know when you have some to ship.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.4414063