Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 3, 2026 - 7:48:48 AM
like this

RB3

USA

2874 posts since 4/12/2004

Here’s a tablature of a Scruggs style arrangement of I’ll Sail My Ship Alone.  It was originally recorded by Moon Mullican in the early Fifties, and subsequently recorded by a host of other Country artists.  Surprisingly, it hasn’t been adopted by many Bluegrass groups.  It was always part of Mac Wiseman's repertoire, but the only other Bluegrass recordings I’m familiar with are Jimmy Gaudreau’s Classic Jag album and Mac’s collaboration with Doc Watson and Del McCoury.

I'll Sail My Ship Alone.tef

I'll Sail My Ship Alone.pdf

Edited by - RB3 on 10/03/2026 07:51:36

Oct 5, 2026 - 6:56:46 AM

28 posts since 12/9/2022

Thank you Wayne. Look forward to playing around with this!

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1970215