Posted by Banjov1 on Saturday, February 13, 2010
Ever have one of those? Every once in a while things just click. Here's why I'm in a good mood tonight...
1) Got my snow blower fixed and made a huge dent in widening parts of my driveway from our blizzard
2) Got some additional areas prepped for the thaw out including some gutters and spouts cleared
3) Our Baltimore Bluegrass jam facility has been closed for the weekend because of snow. But we were able to re-locate Sunday's jam at the last minute thanks to a friend letting us use his facilities at a local university.
4) Got a couple deliverables done for a project at work
5) My wife made a big lobster dinner for the family for valentine's day
6) Played a couple games with the fam after dinner
and to top it all off...
I got my Banjo Newsletter in the mail today.
Here's to wishing all my banjo playing buddies pick up some of these lucky vibes as well.
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @5:17:45 PM
Sounds like a very good day My friend! My wife is sick so I cant play my banjo cause she is sleepin! Bummer!!
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @5:42:16 PM
Sorry to hear that Bob, I hope she wakes up feelin better
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
'ABS Banjo Mic' 2 hrs