Posted by jrjenks on Friday, October 16, 2009
A check-in on the Banjo versus TV project — J.R.'s ongoing plan to spend more time on his banjo than on TV. This post covers 9/20/2009 through 9/26/2009.
I'm continuing to fix up those four low- to mid-end banjos. This week I took a good tailpiece from one banjo and used it to replace the broken tailpiece on another.
Also in the last week:
- Got a Shubb radius capo for my Nechville banjo. The non-radiused capo wasn't hitting all of the strings.
- Spent a chunk of time photocopying music from my banjo books to put into one easy-to-carry binder. For a binder, I used the Cardinal 09261 Vertical Easel Ring Binder, which doubles as a music stand.
Cross-posted at J.R. Jenks' blog
Be the first to comment
on “Banjo versus TV week 82: Move that tailpiece”
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.