Posted by gkuchan on Thursday, April 30, 2009
5 comments on “Bonus Time....”
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @12:08:33 PM
You've done a WONDERFUL thing for your son, Grant. Wow. I loved my dad and would have been elated if he could have done for me what YOU did for your son. The love a son feels from his father is extraordinary. You've gifted him... the gift of a lifetime.
You're putting a great human being into the world, now. Find comfort in that. Job well done!
What great values you're showing (and doing). I'm proud just to know you!
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @12:36:21 PM
Women always complain about how hard it is to be a stay at home Mom. Sometimes I think guys are more suited for it.
Here are my top ten reasons why Men make better stay at home Mom's.
10. We don't get bored (there are 24 hour sports channels)
9. We don't get depressed (did I mention that there are 24 hour sports channels AND we don't care much for Soap Operas
8. We actually like getting down on the floor and playing with blocks and plastic Army Men
7. We make better snacks (grilled cheese and peanut butter cookies vs. carrot sticks and whole wheat rigatoni primavera with spinach and a garlic butter glaze)
6. We don't care if the vacuum cleaner lines in the carpet are straight.
5. We know how to do man stuff and think a 10 year old SHOULD have a pocket knife
4. We don't need to test our sons' "orientation". There is no doubt in our minds. This inspires confidence in young men.
3. All the neighbor kids want to play at your house because you're not a Mama.
2. You can teach a child how to make rude noises with an assortment of body parts.
and the #1 reason we make better stay at home Moms?
1. NO PMS !
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @1:44:52 PM
You are so lucky to have what you have with your boy Grant, appreciate and enjoy it for as long as you can mate. You'll have a best friend for life me thinks. cheers Glyn
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @5:56:34 PM
So Tom... did you run that list by your wife first?
Just curious. :)
Friday, May 1, 2009 @11:19:08 AM
You are blessed, as your son is blessed. Cheers.
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
'Good Tuesday Morning' 2 hrs
'Zoom banjo lessons' 2 hrs