Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 9, 2026 - 6:07:50 PM
25 posts since 7/10/2004

The Banjobuyer.com website is not working correctly. I cant get to the next page to see more of the banjos. For example- the gibsons have 157 instruments and when I click on "next" or one of the numbers it just stays on the first page. I can see the URL will change to the next next page ( example: banjobuyer.com/make/Gibson/2 stays on the first page of listings). It has been this way for awhile.

Oct 10, 2026 - 4:06:43 AM
Players Union Member

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

33272 posts since 8/3/2003

This is one for Eric. We mods have no authority over banjobuyer.com

Oct 10, 2026 - 10:13:26 AM
Players Union Member

RioStat

USA

6589 posts since 10/12/2009

The exact same 157 Gibsons that are listed in the Classifieds here on the BanjoHangout.......

Oct 10, 2026 - 3:02:20 PM

25 posts since 7/10/2004

Wow...thanks Scott. Really? Boy I really appreciate your help on this! LOL!

Oct 10, 2026 - 3:05:19 PM

25 posts since 7/10/2004

Texas Banjo. I dont see a link to the webmaster on the site. I really dont need anymore banjos anyway, at least thats what I'm hearing lately!

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1328125