Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 8, 2026 - 6:35:10 PM
39 posts since 7/29/2026

What are folks thoughts on this in general? Im building a carver tack head kit and considering options. This will be my first fretless.

I did see this over on carvers website and I like the appearance of it but unsure on practicality.


 

Oct 8, 2026 - 7:41:22 PM
likes this

399 posts since 7/31/2012

On a tackhead, I would forgo installing permanent markers to give you flexibility in finding the best position for the bridge (which may change seasonally or just over time).

Some non-permanent options include those little circular stickers (sold as an office supply item), white-out, little dabs of acrylic paint...

Oct 8, 2026 - 9:02:02 PM
likes this

RDP

USA

424 posts since 2/27/2009

None since you’ll learn your fret less neck in short time just like playing a violin.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1015625