Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 8, 2026 - 2:32:02 PM
likes this

chuckv97

Canada

80463 posts since 10/5/2013

Ashley plays some real nice banjo on this one
fb.watch/v/6NcTfe2qa/?fs=e


 

Edited by - chuckv97 on 10/08/2026 14:33:27

Oct 8, 2026 - 2:54:07 PM
like this

banjoy

USA

12056 posts since 7/1/2006

Wow I would not have seen this if you hadn't posted. YouTube did not push this to me (and I ain't on FB) but I did find it there after seeing your link on FB:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebfoTAZ01Fg

I really love Ashley's laid back style. There are several YouTube videos of her picking this tune, one with Carl Jackson on guitar,and she plays it very different every time. This is one of the tastiest versions I've heard her play this tune.

Check out her playing classical gas on banjo, it's on YouTube.

Thanks for posting this Chuck.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1054688