Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 7, 2026 - 11:19:04 PM

chuckv97

Canada

80462 posts since 10/5/2013
Online Now

This oldie from 1940, written by Wiley Walker and Gene Sullivan, was recorded by many including Elvis. I was inspired by the Jim & Jesse rendition.


Edited by - chuckv97 on 10/07/2026 23:29:05

Oct 8, 2026 - 11:09:16 AM
likes this
Players Union Member

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

33268 posts since 8/3/2003

Nice arrangement, nicely played.

Another one I like to pick and sing.

Oct 8, 2026 - 1:02:13 PM

chuckv97

Canada

80462 posts since 10/5/2013
Online Now

quote:
Originally posted by Texasbanjo

Nice arrangement, nicely played.

Another one I like to pick and sing.


Thank you, Sherry... it's a good song.

Edited by - chuckv97 on 10/08/2026 13:02:34

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1015625