DVD-quality lessons (including tabs/sheet music) available for immediate viewing on any device.
Take your playing to the next level with the help of a local or online banjo teacher.
Weekly newsletter includes free lessons, favorite member content, banjo news and more.
Here's a link to the banjo inventory.
woodandwire.net/collections/vi...ck-banjos
Many come from the estate of a single owner. Some interesting one-offs that were collaborations of that collector, Bob Flesher and Mike Ramsey, and the collector and Bob Flesher.
I know the store owner from his days as CEO of the Old Town School of Folk Music. He's a fair, smart, stand-up guy. I have no financial or other interest in the store.
Edited by - ssduke on 10/07/2026 13:06:33
So just what I needed, seeing that I have absolutely swore off any more instruments and am now on the side of looking to trim the collection down to the essentials.
That Liberty Buck Dancer is an excellent deal. Always wanted one of those…. Maybe I should …..
2,000 for a F2? Also reasonable.
Thanks for pointing out the site.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)
Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.