Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 4, 2026 - 6:32:32 PM
like this

donc

Canada

7813 posts since 2/9/2010

2 years ago I had the removal of cataracts in both eyes.. In a post-op inspection a couple of weeks later I asked why the yellow lights in the highway tunnel produced laser like streaks across everywhere. He explained that I had scar tissue trapped inside one of the new inter ocular lenses. He said if I got fed up with it they could do a 5 minute procedure with a laser to burn away the litter under the lens. From what I've read about 50 % of us getting cataract surgery get this problem within 2 years. For me my left eye has lost a significant amount of power within less than a month. Tomorrow at 2:00 pm I'm suppose to get a short zap in the eye and by 6:00 they say everything will be good. Fingers crossed!

Edited by - donc on 10/04/2026 18:34:46

Oct 5, 2026 - 4:22:18 AM
likes this
Players Union Member

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

33258 posts since 8/3/2003

I had a friend who had to have that laser zap done on her right eye. Took about 30 minutes once she got to the doctor. Took care of the problem immediately and she's never had another problem like that.

Good luck and I hope for the same outcome for you as for my friend.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.0625