DVD-quality lessons (including tabs/sheet music) available for immediate viewing on any device.
Take your playing to the next level with the help of a local or online banjo teacher.
Weekly newsletter includes free lessons, favorite member content, banjo news and more.
Just got my first smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy A17. I've spent the last day or so cleaning off bloatware and setting privacy and security settings. There are very few apps I'm interested in, a good tuner app being one.
Can anyone recommend a tuner app for Android? Preferably, from first-hand experience. I've seen other folks use these apps and I swear, they seem more accurate than any clip-on tuner I've tried. But I'm guessing it won't be so usable in a noisy setting.
And, I assume if there is a cost it's a low one-time purchase...?
Anyway, I'm open to suggestions, advice or first-hand experiences. Thanks in advance!
So far I'm enjoying this one.
banjohangout.org/topic/410362
Previously I used one called Panotuner which unfortunately has the rotating dial going "backwards" but other than that gave me better results than any other I tried.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)
Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.