Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 1, 2026 - 5:49:19 PM
like this

Dean T

USA

4389 posts since 4/18/2024

I’m sure some of you all have seen the Black Mountain Thumb picks . They have come across my FB feed a million times. Well, my wife has this sneaky little habit of seeing stuff I look at, and then ordering it for a little surprise. She is so sweet. Several weeks ago I clicked on those thumb picks, and was checking them out. She noticed. I didn’t notice she noticed, so it was a surprise…Two days later, a 4 pack came in the mail. I didn’t have much hope, but I was wrong. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These things are great. They sound great. They fit with ZERO messing around. No licking, sticking, boiling, bending. Just take them out of the package, put on, and play. And this is coming from a guy who HATES plastic thumb picks, and has been playing with the same metal Dunlop thumb pick for over 23 years.

They are cheap plastic with a little spring hinge. The spring pressure and wrap fits perfect, and the pressure is perfect. I’ve played for hours with zero slip, and zero issues. The 4 pack includes 4 different thickness and lengths to try. Each a different color code. I like the red the best. I’m at the point I might order a bunch of red ones, I like them that much. I have no idea how long they will last, but I plan to find out, I like them that much.


Edited by - Dean T on 10/01/2026 18:36:27

Oct 1, 2026 - 6:04:56 PM
like this

701 posts since 7/24/2021

Dean tell your wife how much you appreciate her and how much I appreciate the kind act of love she showed. If a man has a wife that’ll support his banjo habits he is a blessed man !

Oct 1, 2026 - 6:21:59 PM
likes this

Dean T

USA

4389 posts since 4/18/2024

quote:
Originally posted by Will Frady

Dean tell your wife how much you appreciate her and how much I appreciate the kind act of love she showed. If a man has a wife that’ll support his banjo habits he is a blessed man !


Thanks Will, I will tell her. She is a one of a kind, and I count my blessings every day! We've been together 26 years, and it keeps getting better all the time! 

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1100006