DVD-quality lessons (including tabs/sheet music) available for immediate viewing on any device.
Take your playing to the next level with the help of a local or online banjo teacher.
Weekly newsletter includes free lessons, favorite member content, banjo news and more.
I just discovered the amazing library of tabs that LeWalt Publishing has on its site. I’ve placed on order for several of their TablEdit tunes. I placed them on August 31 and have not heard anything back from them. Does anyone know if they are having any emergency issues that are causing them to delay their response? I sure hope that they are doing ok.
I just received an email from Harold’s wife. Harold passed away in April. She tried to access the TablEdits but without success. She will be taking the website off line, but she did say that it might return at some point. Maybe if she can find someone to help her access the tabs in their extensive library of songs.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)
Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.