Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 1, 2026 - 1:25:27 PM
4 posts since 6/21/2025

I just discovered the amazing library of tabs that LeWalt Publishing has on its site. I’ve placed on order for several of their TablEdit tunes. I placed them on August 31 and have not heard anything back from them. Does anyone know if they are having any emergency issues that are causing them to delay their response? I sure hope that they are doing ok.

Oct 1, 2026 - 3:02:39 PM

11257 posts since 8/30/2004

Hi Larry,
Which songs are you talkingabout?. I don't keep in touch with LeWalt Publishers anymore......Jack Baker

Edited by - Jack Baker on 10/01/2026 15:03:31

Oct 1, 2026 - 3:15:44 PM

4 posts since 6/21/2025

I was particularly interested in Baroque Hoedown. I had also ordered Last Train To Clarksville, Mary in the Morning, Gentle on my Mine, Early Morning Rain. Sure hope that they are ok and will be able to get back to fullfilling orders.

Oct 2, 2026 - 6:59:14 PM

4 posts since 6/21/2025

I just received an email from Harold’s wife. Harold passed away in April. She tried to access the TablEdits but without success. She will be taking the website off line, but she did say that it might return at some point. Maybe if she can find someone to help her access the tabs in their extensive library of songs.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.125