Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Oct 1, 2026 - 5:57:15 AM

O.D.

USA

4027 posts since 10/29/2003

Any suggestions for a free video editing app for Android ?
Thanks
E

Oct 1, 2026 - 6:34 AM

Nopix

USA

535 posts since 6/11/2025

I use a Samsung tab S7 exclusively. I can cut and tint and impose text in the onboard (Samsung?) Editor. Then I can use Capcut to join (concatenate) vids. I've not found a good splitscreen tool where I can get two vids to sync up, side by side. My channel:
youtube.com/@fiddle_guy?si=sJU...OuQRLKTil
Last night's contribution to TalkBass:
youtu.be/mtfWusMUly4?is=FygH-LT1-myca7-L

Oct 1, 2026 - 6:55:55 AM

O.D.

USA

4027 posts since 10/29/2003

Thanks Steve
I thought I'd see what some folks here are using.
.My little bit of research tells me VN Editor will do the 2 vid split screen which is what I'm interested in. It says it can compress files for transport as well.
Not sure how easy it is to use
Maybe someone here is familiar with it.
Tanks for the reply Steve!

E

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1367188