Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Sep 29, 2026 - 7:57:15 PM

banjonz

New Zealand

12960 posts since 6/29/2003

I recently came across this product and it intrigued me. It might be a substitute for some builds instead of inlaying wood/pearl etc. I have seen that Deering use what I think is heat 'branding' on some of their lower end banjos (Goodtime etc).
Has anyone used this to decorate their builds?

Oct 1, 2026 - 8:57:58 AM

214 posts since 5/18/2019

A brand was standard procedure at Mid Missouri Mandolin, still is at Big Muddy. I always thought it was a bit cheesy. I have tried gold ink and a rubber stamp (also cheesy).

Water Slide decals work well.




Edited by - Maurice McMurry on 10/01/2026 09:08:55

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1914063