Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Sep 29, 2026 - 11:01:54 AM
1767 posts since 2/4/2006

I thought I would try this. My daughter is a school teacher in Mauldin, lives in Simpsonville SC. Her Jeep started steaming this morning. I am in Michigan and her husband is not any sort of a mechanic. Can anyone recommend a mechanic or someone in the area that could take a look at it? If I was there I would do it. Judging by her description sounds like a hose sprung a leak or clamp is loose.There isnt visible wetness on the engine topand its not running out on the ground.

Any help or contact info would be greatly appreciated. I have money or banjo parts. :-)

Sep 29, 2026 - 11:14:09 AM

82492 posts since 5/9/2007

Not much we can do.
My advice is to get a mechanic to look at it.
The list of long-distance guesses is considerable.
Hose/hose connections
water pump
cylinder head
Cooling fan fuse
Belt...

Sep 29, 2026 - 11:16:33 AM
like this

1767 posts since 2/4/2006

Thats what I am trying to do. Lots of banjo players in the area that either are or know a mechanic.

Sep 29, 2026 - 12:40:14 PM
like this

1767 posts since 2/4/2006

We're all set. No more help needed. Thanks, Kurt

Sep 29, 2026 - 2:36:04 PM

45653 posts since 3/5/2008

Good..
N..good job serchin... :0)

Edited by - STUD figmo Al on 09/29/2026 14:36:26

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1210938