Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Sep 26, 2026 - 2:15:15 AM

TB327

USA

756 posts since 3/26/2004

banjoman great song

Sep 26, 2026 - 6:49:01 AM
likes this

Dean T

USA

4348 posts since 4/18/2024

I couldn’t find Banjoman, but I did find a song by them called the Banjo Song. I really really like it. It’s good to know M&S are still around making music, and still playing banjo. For anyone expecting a rip roaring rock banjo song reminiscent of their banjo music 20 years ago, don't click on the link. If you want a nicely and lightly and very tastefully strummed banjo, you might like this. I would love to see a lot more of this hit mainstream music. A banjo can be very musical, simple, and doesn't always need to break your brain and shake your fillings. 

Sep 26, 2026 - 10:53:14 PM

TB327

USA

756 posts since 3/26/2004

use mp3 downloads everything

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.2109375