Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Sep 17, 2026 - 1:59:48 PM
83 posts since 1/25/2019

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would consider creating tablature for any of the Holler N' Tonewoods songs.

The banjo really stands out in their music. And I really enjoy this band.

Thank you,

Sep 17, 2026 - 2:27:53 PM
likes this
Players Union Member

dbrooks

USA

5152 posts since 3/11/2004

I can't help you with tab since I play and write clawhammer, but here's a link to some videos that someone else may find helpful.

Preserving Memories

If you can pick a tune you want from their repetoire, that too might help you get some help.

David

Sep 18, 2026 - 5:00:08 AM

83 posts since 1/25/2019

The banjo found throughout "Standing Strong" would be a great place to start.

Possibly there are apps which are able to create tablature from songs of interest?

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1132813