Jun 21, 2026 - 10:03:43 AM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
It’s been a long time but I spotted the Last Word on a cereal box yesterday
Jun 22, 2026 - 9:48:02 AM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
I ate the cereal, so I’ve got the last word
Jun 26, 2026 - 12:18:24 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
I’ve got the Last Word as of 1:19 pm MDT
Jun 26, 2026 - 6:05:49 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
However, the last word just returned to Kansas
Jun 30, 2026 - 1:12:45 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The last word just drove by in a limousine
Jun 30, 2026 - 4:40:27 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
The last word got a flat tire
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The Last Word has entered Webster’s Dictionary
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
Not if my x has anything to do with it!
Jul 12, 2026 - 2:45:11 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
X marks the spot in my backyard where I buried the last word
Jul 12, 2026 - 7:26:01 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
Until the ground hog digs up the last word
Jul 19, 2026 - 3:25:06 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The last groundhog spit up the Last Word
Edited by - chuckv97 on 07/19/2026 15:25:25
Jul 19, 2026 - 4:35:55 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
The fox who ate the groundhog, got the last word
Jul 27, 2026 - 2:14:24 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The Last Word left the dung pile and is heading west
Jul 27, 2026 - 4:41:01 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The end has disappeared as Last Word was spotted in Peoria
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
The spotted pony trotted off with the last word
Aug 14, 2026 - 8:51:49 AM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
Last Word changed his last name to Wordless
Edited by - chuckv97 on 08/14/2026 08:52:01
Aug 14, 2026 - 3:19:45 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
The wordless one never gets the last word
Aug 21, 2026 - 5:11:11 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
Last Word is never speechless
Aug 21, 2026 - 7:18:39 PM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
The last word always shows up when someone opens their mouth
Aug 28, 2026 - 8:44:26 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
Last word was heard at the end of our jam today
Aug 29, 2026 - 5:02:49 AM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
Until this post, which gives me the last word
Sep 1, 2026 - 11:28:37 AM
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
If I delete the game, I will truly have the last word
Sep 8, 2026 - 12:27:52 PM
80471 posts since 10/5/2013
The LW will just morph into another word
4467 posts since 4/18/2024
Whoever replies will get the last word