Vintage 5 String English Flush Fret Banjo, made 1890s/1900s, manufacturer unknown . The banjo is very good in appearance and is in good playable condition.
- Pot 10 1/2 "dia x 2 1/8" deep x 5/16" thk wood rim with 28 original hooks, nuts & shoes.
- Rim 1/4" thk hoop with alternating vertical maple and mahogany (?) strip veneer.
- Unique hardware consisting of cast bow-tie shoes with cast square nuts.
- Some hooks look to be non-original.
- Newer skin head
- Neck built from maple and mahogany (?) vertical laminations.
- Neck has a 24" scale length, with ivory flush frets, and guitar style peghead .
- Neck is straight, with negligible twist..
- Minstrel style ebony tailpiece.
- Nylgut strings.
The banjo looks to be all original with very crisp sound and is in very good + condition.
The banjo is sold as is. Please feel free to email me if you would like to see more pics or if you have any questions about the item.
United States, Bufffalo, NY, 14223
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Payment Option Notes:
Pay by Paypal cash or bank personal transfer and save 3% paypal fee.
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Very Good Condition
This ad will automatically expire 3/19/2021 4:54:14 PM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Oldwoodchuck (RSB)' 2 hrs
'The Grey Ghost' 4 hrs
'Cowboys and Indians' 4 hrs
'Yesterday' 4 hrs
'Soft Winds of Oklahoma' 4 hrs
'Rose Conley' 4 hrs