Vintage Bacon Silver Bell Tenor Banjo made around 1938 . The banjo neck, pot and resonator are good in appearance and condition.
- Pot 11 "dia x 2 1/2" deep x 1/2" thk wood rim with 24 original hooks, nuts & shoes.
- The stamp on the dowel reads 'Made by - The Bacon Banjo Co. Inc. - Groton Conn. U.S.A.' ;
- s/n '35570 Silver Bell ' on one side of dowel ;
- Remo weatherking head;
- Neck built from maple;
- Neck has a 20.75" ± scale length.
- Neck is straight with no twist.
- Will require tailpiece and strings.
The banjo is sold as is. Please feel free to email me if you would like to see more pics or if you have any questions about the item.
United States, Buffalo, NY, 14223
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Payment Option Notes:
Pay by Paypal cash or bank personal transfer and save 3% paypal fee.
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Very Good Condition
This ad will automatically expire 11/14/2021 8:47:03 AM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Vega Tenor Banjo Case' 5 min