- want to find a way to fit practicing into your busy schedule so you can play more music and progress faster?
- feel "stuck" looking at tabs, and want to play by ear and improvise?
- know you could improve your playing if you knew exactly what to practice and how to practice it?
- want to be able to play with better musicians?
- want to learn tunes at a face rate and be able to improvise without depending on the same old stuff?
THAT'S WHY I'VE CREATED THE
PRACTICE STRATEGY CHECKLIST - FOR BLUEGRASS BANJO
IT MAKES GETTING GOOD EASIER.
[FOR BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE BANJO PLAYERS]
IN THIS PROGRAM YOU'LL GET:
- A recommended practice schedule for learning songs
- Improvising 101
- 6 tips to making practicing easier and learning faster that will help you improve at any level.
- Recommended listening list
- Instructional videos to help you along the way
- Access to an hour long video group Q&A!
- 4 medium to difficult traditional songs so you can implement what you're learning!
- ...and a master strategy checklist, so you know you're making the right steps toward progress!
HERE'S HOW YOU'LL GET IT:
Immediately when you purchase the PSC, the webpage link is sent directly to your inbox!
- Downloadable pdfs including tab for the songs, 6 steps to better practice recommended listening list, Improvising 101, and Practice strategy.
- Play-along tracks to practice improvisation
- Q&A information
Be the first to comment
on “Practice Strategy Checklist for Bluegrass Banjo”
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.