Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

Banjo Lovers Online

May 30, 2024 - 1:28:40 PM
1197 posts since 12/8/2006

May 31, 2024 - 6:42:37 AM

8345 posts since 9/21/2007

The mute is incomplete and is missing the keeper/lock down. The square part goes to either a "Grover Vibrator" or "Grover Tone Ring", I can't tell due to the low quality photos.

The rod with the ring as well as the rod that you have the wood part on is not part of the mute either.

The mutes were model specific, not one size fits all.

The tone bars came in different lengths for different size rims. It might be helpful if you would share the length of the bar only and I will tell you what size rim it is for.

FWIW, the tone bars for 11" rims are fairly common and only go for $20-$50 at the most (if they sale at all) due to the fact that pretty much nobody uses them these days save a few of us weirdos.

May 31, 2024 - 6:44:46 AM

8345 posts since 9/21/2007

Part you are missing:

Jun 1, 2024 - 12:44:39 PM

1197 posts since 12/8/2006

Thanks for all the info. I'll take the listing down.

Jun 1, 2024 - 8:52:15 PM

8345 posts since 9/21/2007

I can't remember seeing another mute for sale. No need to remove the listing, just be transparent that you are missing a piece.

The tone bar looks complete, just post the length and I can tell you what size rim it was for.

Obviously you my ask whatever you want as far as price.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent
Copyright 2024 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories