Page:  First Page   1  2

May 23, 2024 - 5:01:48 PM

41463 posts since 3/5/2008

A Swingin Richard ..knows what it is...

May 23, 2024 - 5:42:18 PM

7708 posts since 7/24/2013

quote:
Originally posted by Owen

Are there reliable stats [i.e. beyond anecdotal reports] that show that the rates of females being victimized in rest rooms / dorm rooms / prison cells by males calling themselves females are greater  than the rates in "other" places?  Is the rate of assaults by males calling themselves female greater than the rate of assaults by males calling themselves male?

Asking for reality based information is a big ask. 

May 23, 2024 - 5:53:11 PM

7708 posts since 7/24/2013

quote:
Originally posted by banjo bill-e

I am also correct in that females have been assaulted in restrooms by males who were there with official permission despite the protests of the females. From restrooms to dorm rooms to prison cells, females are being victimized by males calling themselves female, and this is being allowed by authorities whose interest in the safety of the females is miniscule compared to their concern for being in with the In Tribe about theses insistent "trans" males who are either clearly mentally and emotionally disturbed individuals and should be treated as such, or they are simply cons playing the fools and getting away with anything and everything.
Ironic that Women activists began the societal changes that have led to the very delegitimization of women.

Reality and your bubble of influence differ greatly on this. There are always important conversations to have when it comes to cultural comfort and physical safety. Those conversations are diluted and destroyed by false narratives like a plague of trans women assaulting people in restrooms. The simple reality, borne out by dozens of peer reviewed studies, is that failure to allow transgender people to use their proper restroom leads to violence against transgender people. Straight men have been assaulting women quite effectively for a very long time without needing to change gender and sneak into public restrooms. 

May 23, 2024 - 8:19:21 PM

3887 posts since 10/17/2009

quote:
Originally posted by South Jersey Mike

It's such a peculiar thing for folks to be told to care about. The same folks that are scared of "men" in the ladies room would also clutch their pearls if they saw this biological born woman go into the ladies room. It's a bathroom, the worst thing that's happening in there is the smell. 

But... in OP, the fear was expressed from (I assume) a grown man; who apparently felt threatened, victimized; enough to consider notifying authorities, or to confront intruder with with threats or physical violence.

The apparent threatening "intruder" was... It was just a 10 year old.

In the mens' room at a busy highway rest stop. Observed at the sink, washing hands and then drying. Wearing pants.

Grown man didn't initially know sex or gender, if was boy or girl... but decided necessary to determine; closely examine the body of 10 year old? looking at that 10 year old's private parts, crotch area? Not sure how could be assured from that, so maybe would have felt more assured if could just pull down 10 year old pants, or get a peak?

Not sure if that grown man is just interested in 10 year olds... or feels compelled to size up private parts of everyone, including adults in a public restroom?

Edited by - banjoak on 05/23/2024 20:31:01

May 24, 2024 - 6:24 AM

This place nevah ceases to amaze me... :0/

May 24, 2024 - 6:39:31 AM

Owen

Canada

15307 posts since 6/5/2011

Keep tryin' banjoak ... even a broken clock is right twice a day.  yes

Fwiw, so far as I know [or care?] there was no apparent fear in the room, and certainly none "expressed" in the OP,  and nobody felt threatened.  The "devil" was  there for a reason.

Edited by - Owen on 05/24/2024 06:42:40

May 24, 2024 - 8:53:02 AM

Buddur

USA

3957 posts since 10/23/2004

Can't a person poop in peace?

And I mean ANY person.

May 24, 2024 - 9:27:54 AM

79861 posts since 5/9/2007

Anybody that can take a breath can become guilty of an assaultThey can be girl or boy,man or woman or anyone in between.
All they need is a gun.
Guns don't care who pulls that little trigger.

May 24, 2024 - 10:59:55 AM

Could be a bare hand too Steve..
Or annah object..

May 25, 2024 - 4:47:03 AM

mander

USA

5166 posts since 10/7/2007

When my boys were five and three years old, they were being "fondled" by a mentally challenged teen boy at a local swim center. When I objected, I was told, "It's okay, ma'am, he doesn't know any better." The teen in question didn't, but I did, and the people in charge at the pool did. When my son needed the bathroom, they wouldn't allow me to take him into the women's room. The mentally challenged teen followed my five-year-old into the bathroom. I insisted a guard go into the restroom to make sure my son was safe. They were gone a good length of time. When the guard returned with my son, the guard was pale as a ghost. He very quietly said, "You should leave and not come back." He refused to tell me what happened. My son also refused to say, "He told me I shouldn't tell you." He never did. To this day, I do not know what happened.

It isn't a gender thing. I share a bathroom with LGBQT coworkers all the time. But if someone is a known sex offender, "It's okay he doesn't know any better" doesn't cut.

Shortly after the incident they installed "Family" dressing rooms for challenged individuals and their caretakers. I assume it helped, but I took the advice and never went back. It makes me livid to think on it.

May 25, 2024 - 5:43:57 AM

79861 posts since 5/9/2007

If someone tells a mother she can't accompany her 5 year old into any washroom they need to be ignored.

Take your 5 year old boy with you into the ladies room.

Edited by - steve davis on 05/25/2024 05:45:21

Page:  First Page   1  2

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent
Copyright 2024 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories