Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

Banjo Lovers Online

Page:  First Page   1  2  3   Last Page (3) 

Apr 22, 2024 - 6:21:58 AM
Players Union Member

rinemb

USA

16292 posts since 5/24/2005

I went to an audiologist after medicare kicked in about 6 years ago. They ran the full range of tests and told me what I knew. My hearing is not great. What has helped is that one ear has good highs and poor lows, and the other ear has poor highs and good lows. So they compensate each other. I knew my hearing is worse now, and will need to face HAs.
How does it affect singing? Do you hear yourself better, different, etc. Does it improve increased pitchiness? Brad

Apr 22, 2024 - 7:51:02 AM

Bart Veerman

Canada

5721 posts since 1/5/2005

quote:
Originally posted by rinemb

How does it affect singing? Do you hear yourself better, different, etc. Does it improve increased pitchiness? Brad

BADLY! Well, at least for a long-time friend of mine. His hearing isn't the greatest anymore so he kicks up the volume while he's singing real good, darn near yelling and we have to keep telling him to back down...

Apr 22, 2024 - 8:03:34 AM
likes this
Players Union Member

janolov

Sweden

42814 posts since 3/7/2006

This is a retro model and you don't need to bother about batteries.

Apr 22, 2024 - 10:10:52 AM
likes this

41244 posts since 3/5/2008

Doubles as a horn too..

Apr 22, 2024 - 3:09:58 PM
likes this

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

Rinemb:
a) yes, you ‘knew’ you had a hearing impairment however, the test results actually proved by audio measurements exactly at what frequencies your hearing impairment is located with the hearing/speech spectrum, and what types of sound inputs (consonants, vowels, etc.) you have difficulty understanding.
[….see > audiologyresearch.org/human-hearing-range ]

b) .....now Rinemb, armed with test results ( i.e., hearing impairment quantified) your qualified and experienced audiologist [find one] can advise you what hearing aid remedies would likely restore, as closely as possible, what hearing attributes you’ve lost; but, if severe or profound hearing issues are related to neurological impairments then anything about that is above my pay grade.

c) You asked > ‘how does it affect singing >' …….answer = all positive – you can hear yourself ‘properly again – the way it’s supposed to be.

Janalov:
a) the horn photo is as ‘sound enhancer’ by definition obviously.

b) …about ‘over priced’ hearing aids > the word ‘racket’ = slang for capitalism. [….rule of thumb (?) > manufacturer’s selling price (MSP) X 5 = retail price (MSRP)]

Bart:
I dunno for sure but your singing friend may have the entry level-type low-end ‘sound enhancer’ variety. If so, then likely those ‘things’ may be totally incompatible with his hearing impairment diagnosis. Also, in very serious cases surgery comes to mind…..again, above my pay grade.
..................................................................... .

[…...forthcoming will be information links strictly regarding [CA and U.S.] military Veteran’s disability benefits and claims > disclaimer: I am not an accredited VSO representative but from personal experience with VA claims issues I may be able to answer certain follow-up questions if you got ‘em.]

[…..I may be going to the slammer for all the info rambled about over the last few posts. (?). This info though = my opinions and understandings from personal experience. I am not a board-certified human species physician.]

..............hey wait ossifer !! ....I'm talkin' to BHO guys !!

Apr 22, 2024 - 3:21:40 PM

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

LINKS FOR EXTRA CREDIT HOMEWORK.......

…..good basic medical information at > nidcd.nih.gov/health/tinnitus

U.S. VETERANS:
veteransguide.org/va-disabilit...tinnitus/
veteransguide.org/va-disabilit...y-claims/
usmilitary.com/va-disability-tinnitus/

TOP 20 U.S. VA DISABILITY CLAIMS:
#1. TINNITUS
According to the National Institute for Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, tinnitus occurs when someone perceives sounds with no external source. People with tinnitus “hear” sounds such as ringing, buzzing, or whooshing. Noise exposure, including the loud sounds of gunfire, bombs, and machinery, can cause tinnitus. The VA considers tinnitus to have a presumptive service connection, meaning veterans do not need to establish a link between the condition and their service.

#3. HEARING LOSS
People with hearing loss often have some ability to hear, but things may sound muffled, or they may have difficulty understanding others in crowded or noisy locations, according to the Mayo Clinic. Hearing loss can have many causes, some of which can be related to military service. Exposure to loud noises from firearms, jet engines, and machinery can all contribute to hearing loss. The VA considers hearing loss to be a presumptive service-connected condition. Many veterans with hearing loss also have tinnitus. To qualify for disability benefits for hearing loss, veterans must have their hearing tested by a state-licensed audiologist who conducts two hearing tests: a controlled speech discrimination test and a pure-tone audiometry test.

The VA diagnostic code for hearing loss is 6100 under rating 38 CFR § 4.85. Veterans may claim anywhere from 10 percent to 100 percent disability for hearing loss depending on the severity of their condition, with most veterans qualifying at the lower end of the scale.

CANADIAN VETERANS:
Veterans Affairs Canada(VAC)
veterans.gc.ca/en/health-suppo...ring_loss
........................................... .

I ain't got much left to offer about this topic guys. Life fulfilled.

Apr 22, 2024 - 5:00:17 PM

15059 posts since 1/15/2005

quote:
Originally posted by banjoT1

......about a VA claim:
I've actually been involved in claims and documentation since June/2023. Now receiving VA 'Decision Letters'.

go to 'VA.gov' or 'Veterans Benefits Administration'.

Search for option 'How To Make A Claim'.

When submitting service-connected hearing injury claim, best to attach/upload copy of an audiogram proof of hearing loss report. But, the VBA is providing roving 'intake' events around the U.S. - check for 'events'. My 'event' was located in Browning, Montana.

I know of Vets who've been rated at a 100% basis and are provided for-life hearing aid no/charge periodic exams and devices. If approved, the VBA will offer you hardware choices.

The process simply is what it is right now but much better than pre-2018. There are VSO representatives (Volunteer Service Organizations) whose mission is to assist Vets with these sorts of issues. Search for 'accredited' VSOs.

If all your ducks are in a row (meaning military documentation - and, claim docs) your VSO could quite literally upload your claim within 10 minutes. Some individual VSO representatives are more experienced with the claim process than many lesser experienced reps, and are aware that certain claim verbiage can enhance 'the likelihood of success', and who/where within the VBA to contact should there be problems or bottle-necks.

Online claims can also be submitted via the 'Quick-Submit' online claim option.

(...entering the process if you choose, can be overwhelming .... proceed with patience ....a little homework is always helpful to your own cause.)

Thanks for the info, but was unaware my hearing loss has to be service related.  For the record though, I lost much of it when a land mine exploded about 40' from me when I was sitting on the running board of a six-by waiting (of all things) for a mine sweep of the road to be completed.  They missed the one near me!  I'm not sure how I can document it as I don't think I have the exact date and I never reported it, other than maybe to my CO, who probably didn't do anything about it.  I also never sought medical help, although I had ringing in my ears for several days.  Since there was no blood, I assumed I wasn't hurt.

Apr 22, 2024 - 5:11:48 PM

15 posts since 3/25/2024

Regarding getting hearing aids through the VA, that's how I got mine. AND, I actually got mine BEFORE I filed a claim for hearing loss. It might work differently at your VA, and frankly, my local VA here in Nashville, Tennessee seems to be a lot better than some of the ones that I've heard horror stories about in other places, but I made an appointment at the hearing clinic. The audiologist tested my hearing and confirmed I needed hearing aids. And yes, she did ask me some questions about my service background and some of the things I did in the service. I then had my choice of all of top-of-the-line models from each of the manufacturers, and the audiologist recommended a particular one to me, which was also the one I wanted based on previous research I had done, but I could have also picked one of the others. All of this was without cost to me since my hearing loss was service connected. I did later file a claim in a separate process, and while I got a 0% disability rating (meaning I don't get a monthly payment because of it) for my hearing loss, it is on my record that my hearing loss is service connected and all of my treatment for hearing loss is covered. Again, your local VA may be different and may require that you get the disability rating for hearing loss first, but at least in my case, they gave me the hearing aids first. It couldn't have been easier.

Apr 22, 2024 - 5:20:06 PM

15 posts since 3/25/2024

quote:
Originally posted by BanjoLink
quote:

......about a VA claim:
I've actually been involved in claims and documentation since June/2023. Now receiving VA 'Decision Letters'.

When submitting service-connected hearing injury claim, best to attach/upload copy of an audiogram proof of hearing loss report. But, the VBA is providing roving 'intake' events around the U.S. - check for 'events'. My 'event' was located in Browning, Montana.

I know of Vets who've been rated at a 100% basis and are provided for-life hearing aid no/charge periodic exams and devices. If approved, the VBA will offer you hardware choices.

The process simply is what it is right now but much better than pre-2018. There are VSO representatives (Volunteer Service Organizations) whose mission is to assist Vets with these sorts of issues. Search for 'accredited' VSOs.

If all your ducks are in a row (meaning military documentation - and, claim docs) your VSO could quite literally upload your claim within 10 minutes. Some individual VSO representatives are more experienced with the claim process than many lesser experienced reps, and are aware that certain claim verbiage can enhance 'the likelihood of success', and who/where within the VBA to contact should there be problems or bottle-necks.

(...entering the process if you choose, can be overwhelming .... proceed with patience ....a little homework is always helpful to your own cause.)

Thanks for the info, but was unaware my hearing loss has to be service related.  For the record though, I lost much of it when a land mine exploded about 40' from me when I was sitting on the running board of a six-by waiting (of all things) for a mine sweep of the road to be completed.  They missed the one near me!  I'm not sure how I can document it as I don't think I have the exact date and I never reported it, other than maybe to my CO, who probably didn't do anything about it.  I also never sought medical help, although I had ringing in my ears for several days.  Since there was no blood, I assumed I wasn't hurt.

I think you were posting this response while I was composing my reply.  I would encourage you to schedule an appointment with the hearing clinic at the VA and get checked out.  I'm assuming you set up with the VA?  The worst they can do is say no, but since you've been in a combat zone, my guess is that you shouldn't have too many problems getting approved for hearing aids.  If you read my post, I got them before I even applied for a disability for my hearing.  If you do have to (or want) to apply for disability and want to contact me offline for some tips, please feel welcome.

Apr 22, 2024 - 5:25:58 PM

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

to BanjoLink......

Precise military documentation is not required to substantiate a claim. In fact, for many claims there may not be any 'documentation' existing whatsoever. But, in the case of many disability claimants, their type of service (EOD, ABN, HAZARDOUS, etc....), and/or their geographical posting of service [think combat zone but NOT necessarily a requirement to have experienced actual field combat)

...read more about statemen(s) YOU can submit @ link > va.gov/find-forms/about-form-21-4138/

Apr 22, 2024 - 6:18:58 PM

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

Scott...............those were excellent posts (IMO) and very helpful information.

....can I offer a couple of finer details ? First......there should be some clarity in the use of certain terms. It is the claimant's mission to convince the VA/VBA that .... 'in all probability or, greater than 50%, the veteran's disability is likely service-connected'.

But, many impairments/disabilities/negative health issues are already recognized by the Veterans Benefits Administration as 'presumptive' to your service duty 'exposures' - meaning, that you have met the 'probability' or '51-49%' threshold of 'likelihood' therefore you claim is pretty much immediately or automatically approved.

Then, if your claim is approved you may still get a 0% rating - this means the VA will provide hearing aids at no charge, typically for life, but not include any actual monthly payment. The test results, combined with your personal statements, plus life impact statements from you and those from family members, ex-comrades (including service buddies and a CO in your case) are factored into an actual core 'disability rating' - that could be anywhere from 10% (minimum) up to 100% disability at which time you would be awarded a VBA tax-free/'not income' monthly payment. I include the 'not income' tag because any such disability or injury payment received is not defined as 'income' by the IRS nor Revenue Canada. How do I know this?....I've been in a few rodeos over the last few years about this stuff.......lots of IRS and Revenue Canada pubs are online for you to behold. Or, if your financial situation is cumbersome and complex then likely you might dump all of this onto your [knowledgeable' (?)] attorney or accountant.

........and yes, the competencies of VA branch service varies, but amongst the estimated +/- 200 government representatives I've spoken with over the last year (including VA and VBA) many of them are frankly, uncertain or unknowledgeable about very important details. On the other hand, there are a few gem folks I've ferreted out along the way. Not all VA and VBA reps are veterans but on average, I've found those ferreted out folks to be much more definitive and action-oriented, often with a military certainty about them.

By the way.......if not satisfied with the results of your first 'Decision Letter' there are higher level review/appeal options to pursue. Previously provided links will be portals to get inside to search around.

The onus is on you to take charge of your own claim - a VSO might/maybe/likely help you.

Apr 23, 2024 - 3:33 AM
like this

John Yerxa

Australia

91 posts since 9/13/2021

This is a great topic. I started my hearing aid "journey" when I was still teaching, and couldn't hear students in the classroom. That was before I was back into playing, and a basic set worked OK. When that set fizzled out, I tried a few different models- didn't hear much difference between to cheaper ones and the Cadillacs, so I got another basic model. When I started playing guitar and banjo a lot more, I noticed a metallic buzzing sound to the notes, especially on the treble strings. I even took my guitar to a shop because I thought it was fret buzz!

Fortunately, I found an Audiologist who was willing to spend the time, and let me bring instruments in for adjustments. I finally trialled a more expensive model (Resound GN), wore them to a jam session, and couldn't believe the difference - I could hear myself and everyone else better that I had in years.

It is a minefield out there. You do get what you pay for, but, having said that, the prices of all of them are way inflated. I'm still using the Resounds, but have had to send them back twice for repair in the 3 year warrenty period.

Mine have all the capabilities of music streaming, phone etc. - I don't use any of it. My tinnitus, which was noticeable but not distressing, is gone. I now wear them all the time. I've stuck with battery models for simplicity, but might consider rechargable next time?

Bottom line, find a good audiologist who will take some time with you. Don't scrimp on price/quality.

Apr 23, 2024 - 7:12:01 AM
Players Union Member

rinemb

USA

16292 posts since 5/24/2005

I am now 71, I wonder if medicare will pick up the costs of a new full audiologist examination? (from the first exam when I was only 65) Brad

Edited by - rinemb on 04/23/2024 07:12:44

Apr 23, 2024 - 7:23:17 AM

79702 posts since 5/9/2007

When nerves are severed there's no hope.

Apr 23, 2024 - 8:07:33 AM

41244 posts since 3/5/2008

quote:
Originally posted by steve davis

That's not quite true annamore..

There are like cyber implants that folks get now..

Apr 23, 2024 - 9:40:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by scott_sovereign
quote:
Originally posted by BanjoLink
quote:

......about a VA claim:

I think you were posting this response while I was composing my reply.  I would encourage you to schedule an appointment with the hearing clinic at the VA and get checked out.  I'm assuming you set up with the VA?  The worst they can do is say no, but since you've been in a combat zone, my guess is that you shouldn't have too many problems getting approved for hearing aids.  If you read my post, I got them before I even applied for a disability for my hearing.  If you do have to (or want) to apply for disability and want to contact me offline for some tips, please feel welcome.

Thanks Scott for the great advice.  I will do it, as you suggested.  I am set up as of about a year or so ago with the VA, but as of yet not used any of their services.

Apr 23, 2024 - 10:53:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by STUD figmo Al
quote:

I'll ask my VA doctor about this at my appointment tomorrow.

Thanks,Al.

Apr 23, 2024 - 12:48:22 PM
likes this

3209 posts since 7/28/2015

I've had moderate hearing loss my entire life. I wore hearing aids for most of my time in grade school but I kept mysteriously losing them and found that they didn't have much effect on my school work so we gave up replacing them. I tried again 30 years later because my daughter is soft spoken enough that I have a hard time compensating. It didn't work out. They were uncomfortable and didn't really solve the problem of not being able to hear my daughter, so when I also mysteriously lost this new pair, we again haven't replaced them.

Apr 23, 2024 - 3:44:06 PM
likes this

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

…general comments and unintended tutorial [things get more technical], [VA links at bottom]…

…about hearing aid adjustments to compensate for, or to ‘map’ YOUR impairment:

…depending on the maker/model, usually the more expensive models have a greater number of ‘programs’ – some folks refer to the programs as ‘channels’ but that’s technically incorrect. Each aids model will have a maximum number of programs – some models have zero programs, or 1 preset, while other models have say, 4 adjustable programs.

…each adjustable ‘program’ is exclusive to all other programs. You (i.e., your audiologist) actually ‘makes’ whatever ‘program’ you want. Each ‘program’ consists of blended computer based ‘filtering’ settings necessary for YOUR specific hearing environments preferences – such as, attending a ‘live music’ concert or, crowded/loud settings with loud conversation [restaurant or banquet venues or civil unrest protests come to mind] or, music jamming or, ‘general’ environment or, or, or…..

…for the more expensive units the ‘filtering’ adjustments are done through the use of hard-wire attachment from both hearing aids simultaneously through a software program that is displayed on the audiologist’s computer/computer screen. Using the mouse cursor the [expert] audiologist will move the frequency, gain, or headroom curves around while you are listening to these cursor movements. My posts about hearing aids does not promote any one make or model but this link > bernafon.co.za/professionals/o...out-oasis , is used here to illustrate the ‘Oasis’ hearing aid software. Check out the screen photo on the right side of the webpage. BTW.....during the cursor movements the audiologist's computer screen will show in real time the proximity of YOUR adjustments relative to what the 'normal' base line curve is for billions of human beings.

…with the less expensive models you typically get what ‘programs’ are already preset from the mfgr. Maybe your hearing aid model offers 1 program – depending. Maybe the ‘program’ is programmable/maybe not – depends on $$$.

…filtering is good but is ‘filtering’ the same as ‘bells and whistles? Filtering adjustments ‘give you back’ what hearing capabilities you’ve lost (well, not really, you simply have to realize that regardless, with a hearing disability you can no longer hear real/true sound – that’s why you’re shopping. From now on you will be hearing ‘manipulated’ sound through the hearing aids. But, in my thinking, ‘bells and whistles’ refers to what accessory/non-essential features each model comes with, or are optional – such as Bluetooth capability, TV signal, FM reception, neck fob or watch – yes, a watch. Useless shiney things and certain bells and whistles are distractions from the basic task at hand of getting the best, affordable, hearing aid units for you.

…I’ve repeatedly emphasized that finding an experienced and proficient audiologist to adjust your hearing aid settings is ultra important. MOST of the hearing aid ‘fitting’ technicians I’ve experienced cannot do this ‘properly’ or simply don’t know how to do this. Re-read John Yerxa's experience above.

…at the outset of being fitted with a new set of hearing aids it will likely take several days to weeks to re-educate your brain’s processing of sensory input from your ear mechanism. Within a short time (sometimes within hours) the new sound inputs will all sound like ‘normal’ hearing.

…the hearing aid purchasing transaction normally includes __x__ adjustment sessions for tweaking.

…you should now be able to hear birds chirping, whispers, and when you pee. (No joke – for some folks the peeing sound is a realization of sounds lost years ago.)

…………..end of general comments……
…………………………………………………………. .

to John Yerxa > good for you ! – seems like you found a competent audiologist ! They're as rare as hen's teeth.

to BanjoLink > as a veteran you may enroll in the VA health network care system. Even though you might have a ‘non-compensable’ hearing loss that is NOT service-connected, you may still be eligible, and therefore receive, life-long hearing impairment assistance and/or be provided with hearing aids. In general, receiving life-long medical assistance through the VA health system is the ‘People’s’ way of saying ‘thank you for your service so here’s some special benefits we will entitle you – forever’.

to all >
links >
a) AccessVA gives you a single login option for many VA websites and online applications. eauth.va.gov/accessva/about . To enquire specifically about your situation you may need to setup a verification log-in profile and password. I use ‘ID.me’ for all VA.gov, DoD, VA MyHealthEvet, and Social Security business.

b) The Veterans Health Benefits Handbook On-line (VHBH) > eauth.va.gov/accessva/about/vhbh

c) va.gov/health-care/#get-va-health-care

d) ‘FIND VA OR IN-NETWORK COMMUNITY CARE LOCATIONS’ > va.gov/find-locations/?facilityType=health

e) The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) accredits three types of representatives—Veterans Service Organization (VSO) representatives, attorneys, and agents—to help ensure that claimants have access to responsible and qualified representation on their VA benefits claims. Go to > benefits.va.gov/vso/ .

.............end of speech....remember, I am not an accredited VSO representative.

Edited by - banjoT1 on 04/23/2024 16:03:06

Apr 23, 2024 - 6:37:08 PM

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

....eventually this thread will fizzle out and so will I. But until then......

….just in today regarding hearing aids for U.S. military RETIRED vets ,,,see @
military.com/benefits/veteran-...=20240423

HEARING AIDS FOR MILITARY RETIREES >
“The Defense Department's Retiree-At-Cost Hearing Aid Program (RACHAP) helps retirees buy hearing aids through certain military medical facilities at a government-negotiated cost.

The hearing aids provided are the same as those available to active-duty service members. The program is open to retirees who have hearing loss or tinnitus (ringing in the ears).”

“Retirees can obtain hearing aids at significant savings: Two hearing aids usually cost less than $2,000. Exact costs are variable and subject to change at any time without notice. Contact your nearest audiology clinic for further details.”

“Not every military medical facility is able to provide this program. …”

(ed note: FWIW....this linked info is aimed at career retirees WITHOUT a rated service-connected hearing disability/impairment.)

Apr 24, 2024 - 5:20:18 PM
likes this

667 posts since 11/2/2009

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by STUD figmo Al
quote:

I'll ask my VA doctor about this at my appointment tomorrow.

Thanks,Al.

Without my aids, I can't even hear my phone ring. And periodically, my immune system takes it farther down. I'm not crying, I am grateful every day for what I have. That said, the banjo is not the best instrument, as it throws off overtones, that the hearing aids amplify, and you don't really know how it sounds to others. In any event at some point I may have to consider cochlear implants or bone conduction "solutions", (Steve - I think, but don't go by this, that they require a working auditory nerve) but it's worth asking about. That said, I would guess that neither of them would make it possible to play an instrument. As we get older, we lose abilities, and we just have to find joy in something else. I did Ironman Triathlons. Now I do weights and walk on a treadmill. You set new goals and move on.

Anyway, love to all, keep on pushing and find joy where you can my friends!

Edited by - gcpicken on 04/24/2024 17:22:16

Apr 24, 2024 - 6:30:10 PM

banjoT1

Canada

77 posts since 7/18/2019

.....that's right gcpicken.....good points.....you said:

'...... As we get older, we lose abilities, and we just have to find joy in something else. I did Ironman Triathlons. Now I do weights and walk on a treadmill. You set new goals and move on....'
................ .

As I was crossing the threshold from my 30's over to my 40's I began to notice the onset of certain arthritis ouch-ies but still had sights on future things I wanted to accomplish and certain happy places I envisioned to be at say, during my 60's and 70's. And, way back, I was sure that could be made to happen.

But, as feet, knees, hips, and spinal osteoarthritis slowly crept in over the last 35+ years most of my personal expectations and general anticipated life's path became less and less certain due to mobility issues and the side-effects of prescription drugs.

In short, as similar to your 'life adjustments', many folks such as us have been forced to wrestle with how to mentally cope with what bad things befall us - to be OK with what can't be changed (realistically); and to be resilient and resourceful with a steely determination to zig and zag around what tries to way-lay or stop us.

If I get too much into a mood of despair I'll quickly ask myself how the old folks coped with severe physical problems 150 years ago. What about the old farmers who had to stook wheat, or the homesteaders who cleared fields to grow corn, or the old timers who split oak firewood at 20 below to keep the family warm(?). Thems aren't the 'good ole days' but the old folk's perseverance to do what had to be done, does - from time to time - give me some spurts of inspiration and strength. Then proceed forth-ward without complaining or making noise.

Apr 25, 2024 - 10:38:07 AM

I brought up my hearing/implant question to my primary care doctor yesterday and she told me I have a regularly scheduled ear doctor appointment in a week and will get the definite word on that,then.
It would be nice to get stereo hearing back again,but I got used to "right only" 18 years ago.
The doctor back then said the nerves to that ear were severed and that he taped them to each other,but to not expect anything to happen.

Apr 26, 2024 - 8:32:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rinemb

I am now 71, I wonder if medicare will pick up the costs of a new full audiologist examination? (from the first exam when I was only 65) Brad

Brad ...... I am pretty sure they won't.  For some reason, I think they think of hearing just like they do teeth ...... you are on your own!  I hope I am wrong!

Apr 26, 2024 - 10:11:25 AM

667 posts since 11/2/2009

Brad ...... I am pretty sure they won't.  For some reason, I think they think of hearing just like they do teeth ...... you are on your own!  I hope I am wrong!

But tell them you identify as a deaf woman and I'll bet they'll pick up the cost of transgender surgery.

Edited by - gcpicken on 04/26/2024 10:11:51

Page:  First Page   1  2  3   Last Page (3) 

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent
Copyright 2024 Banjo Hangout. All Rights Reserved.

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories