Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

1023
Banjo Lovers Online


Hide these ads: join the Players Union!
Aug 12, 2022 - 3:22:49 PM
76650 posts since 5/9/2007

What a year! I'm interested in the new additions.Lots of talent,but no time to "gel" into a balanced team.
I look forward to their strong moments and they're welcome to surprise me with some late season victories.

Aug 12, 2022 - 10:21:23 PM

chuckv97

Canada

66134 posts since 10/5/2013

Hope springs eternal.
The BooYays are sagging,, I don’t think they’re ready for prime time yet.

Aug 13, 2022 - 3:37:06 AM
like this
Players Union Member

OM45GE

USA

117404 posts since 11/7/2007

We beat the Yankees last night!

Aug 13, 2022 - 6:39:56 AM
likes this

76650 posts since 5/9/2007

That was a well fought game!

Aug 13, 2022 - 3:57:16 PM
Players Union Member

OM45GE

USA

117404 posts since 11/7/2007

It sure was

Aug 14, 2022 - 8:53:27 PM

76650 posts since 5/9/2007

3-0 tonight.That felt good!

Aug 15, 2022 - 3:02:31 AM
Players Union Member

OM45GE

USA

117404 posts since 11/7/2007

That was nice to see

Aug 15, 2022 - 12:51:57 PM

1077 posts since 3/7/2006

I got some new Naruto sox from Walmart the other day, but I don't plan on playing baseball in them.

Aug 16, 2022 - 5:48:05 AM
likes this

76650 posts since 5/9/2007

2 out of 3 from the Yankees.
I like our new trades.

Aug 16, 2022 - 6:13:49 AM
Players Union Member

OM45GE

USA

117404 posts since 11/7/2007

That was a good series for sure

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!
Aug 16, 2022 - 9:26:29 AM

chuckv97

Canada

66134 posts since 10/5/2013

We’re floundering,, & they even picked up Jackie Bradley Jr. to play center as Springer keeps getting injured. I always like to see the BoSox beat the Yanks

Aug 18, 2022 - 9:33:08 AM

76650 posts since 5/9/2007

Good showing against the Pirates.Getting some guys back from the injured list.

Aug 18, 2022 - 10:19:41 AM
likes this

chuckv97

Canada

66134 posts since 10/5/2013

The Blue Jays are in the Bronx for 4 games. Could be interesting.


 

Edited by - chuckv97 on 08/18/2022 10:22:07

Aug 20, 2022 - 6:26:02 AM

151 posts since 1/28/2017

Yankee fan here. Our wheels are falling off right now. They have gone downhill since making all the trades. We do have some IL players Stanton and Chad Green. I do not believe in breaking up a team that was rolling. You see it in basketball all the time you get up by 10 and stop playing the same way or make stupid substitutes. We had better take the next 2 from Jays or this slide is going to be really dangerous. I agree the BoSOX and Yankee games are always good no matter what the records may be the best rivalry in sports. (execpt Illini-Iowa and Illini-Indiana in college basketball-these schools hate each other.)

Aug 21, 2022 - 6:48:33 AM
likes this

76650 posts since 5/9/2007

If I ever do go to Fenway it will be to see a RedSox/Yankee battle.

Aug 21, 2022 - 9:50:44 AM
like this

13369 posts since 1/15/2005

I've been to Fenway, but did not see the Yanks. Saw the Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. At least I got to see Ted Williams and Rocky Colavito of the Indians.

Aug 21, 2022 - 10:24:12 AM

13369 posts since 1/15/2005

quote:
Originally posted by BanjoLink

I've been to Fenway, but did not see the Yanks. Saw the Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. At least I got to see Ted Williams and Rocky Colavito of the Indians.


It was a double-header (July 1959) and the teams split. with Ted Williams only playing n the first game.  He was only hitting .235 at the time, so that's not the Ted Williams we were used to seeing.

Aug 21, 2022 - 8:08:04 PM

HarleyQ

USA

3211 posts since 1/31/2005

quote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkquote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkI've been to Fenway, but did not see the Yanks. Saw the Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. At least I got to see Ted Williams and Rocky Colavito of the Indians.It was a double-header (July 1959) and the teams split. with Ted Williams only playing n the first game. He was only hitting .235 at the time, so that's not the Ted Williams we were used to seeing.


BanjoLink John, are you missing Faldo yet?? I'm sure not!!!

Aug 21, 2022 - 8:45:30 PM

13369 posts since 1/15/2005

quote:
Originally posted by HarleyQ

quote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkquote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkI've been to Fenway, but did not see the Yanks. Saw the Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. At least I got to see Ted Williams and Rocky Colavito of the Indians.It was a double-header (July 1959) and the teams split. with Ted Williams only playing n the first game. He was only hitting .235 at the time, so that's not the Ted Williams we were used to seeing.


BanjoLink John, are you missing Faldo yet?? I'm sure not!!!


Nope ..... not missing Nick one bit.  He used to rent one of my friends houses in Augusta when he was there for the Masters tournament. After the second year they told him not to come back, as they would no longer rent to him.  They did not like the way he treated the domestic help who cleaned up house up each day.

Aug 21, 2022 - 9:05:06 PM

chuckv97

Canada

66134 posts since 10/5/2013

Jays take 3 out of 4 from the Yanks,, on to Fenway starting Tuesday.

Aug 21, 2022 - 9:14:32 PM

HarleyQ

USA

3211 posts since 1/31/2005

quote:
Originally posted by BanjoLink
quote:
Originally posted by HarleyQ

quote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkquote:Originally posted by BanjoLinkI've been to Fenway, but did not see the Yanks. Saw the Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. At least I got to see Ted Williams and Rocky Colavito of the Indians.It was a double-header (July 1959) and the teams split. with Ted Williams only playing n the first game. He was only hitting .235 at the time, so that's not the Ted Williams we were used to seeing.


BanjoLink John, are you missing Faldo yet?? I'm sure not!!!


Nope ..... not missing Nick one bit.  He used to rent one of my friends houses in Augusta when he was there for the Masters tournament. After the second year they told him not to come back, as they would no longer rent to him.  They did not like the way he treated the domestic help who cleaned up house up each day.


He'll probably have a hard time keeping help on his "Farm" smiley

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.25