Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

1330
Banjo Lovers Online


Is it true that Elon Musk is buying BanjoHangout?

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!

Page: 1  2   Last Page (2) 

Apr 28, 2022 - 6:56:15 AM
like this

GlennM

USA

4513 posts since 8/31/2005

Is it true that Elon Musk is buying BanjoHangout?

Apr 28, 2022 - 7:17:10 AM
like this

469 posts since 3/26/2009

I haven't heard that, but I do hear he is buying MTV so he can play some music videos.

Apr 28, 2022 - 7:21:12 AM
like this

1091 posts since 5/22/2021

Seeing how a single person, who has named his multiple children names like: "X Æ A-12", can have so much influence over politics, the economy, and even ''freedom", just does not comprehend rightly in my mind.

After all, that is why there is a saying:

"Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then?"

Apr 28, 2022 - 7:24:22 AM
likes this

dutchtenor

Netherlands

31 posts since 7/6/2011

I suppose BanjoHangout has a hostile takeover protection?

Apr 28, 2022 - 8:16:14 AM
likes this
Players Union Member

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

27364 posts since 8/3/2003

While I love the Hangout, I doubt that a billionaire would give it a second thought: not enough money to be made.

Apr 28, 2022 - 8:30:17 AM
likes this

11145 posts since 8/22/2006

"Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then?"

That sounds Twainish ?

upon further research what sounds Twainish actually is Henry David Thoreau 

Edited by - 5B-Ranch on 04/28/2022 08:42:00

Apr 28, 2022 - 8:39:10 AM
like this
Players Union Member

banjo bill-e

Tuvalu

12233 posts since 2/22/2007

My favorite came from EM last night; "Next I'm going to buy Coca Cola and put the cocaine back in it!" He is having a blast.

Apr 28, 2022 - 8:48:15 AM
likes this

Omeboy

USA

3167 posts since 6/27/2013

I heard that he was going to buy the hangout and then he recalled what Dirty Harry once said:
"A Man's Got to Know His Limitations."

Apr 28, 2022 - 9:00:42 AM

STUD

USA

35829 posts since 3/5/2008

Dunno Glen....but if he dose...
There may be an lotta aphlectic screamin...

Apr 28, 2022 - 9:17:04 AM
likes this

Owen

Canada

11220 posts since 6/5/2011
Online Now

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!
Apr 28, 2022 - 9:34:29 AM
likes this

BobbyE

USA

3120 posts since 11/29/2007

>>Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator?<<

I am not going to say that that sounds political because I can foresee too much fun with this post to get it locked. Did see on FB that he is buying McDs and is going to fix all the ice cream machines. Waitin' to see where else this is going to go.

Bobby

Apr 28, 2022 - 9:34:56 AM
likes this

Bill Rogers (Moderator)

USA

26044 posts since 6/25/2005

The billionaire who might actually have bought BHO was the late Warren Hellman. But he founded the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival instead. I don’t know of any other billionaire banjo pickers.

Apr 28, 2022 - 10:03:13 AM

1091 posts since 5/22/2021

quote:
Originally posted by BobbyE

>>Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator?<<

I am not going to say that that sounds political because I can foresee too much fun with this post to get it locked. Did see on FB that he is buying McDs and is going to fix all the ice cream machines. Waitin' to see where else this is going to go.

Bobby


Never intended it that way. I just love the quote fro Thoreau. 

Apr 28, 2022 - 10:32:54 AM
like this

4120 posts since 4/29/2012

Could happen. I think we are all under estimating the creative use of the tax loss when you can afford the best accountants.

Apr 28, 2022 - 12:34:06 PM
likes this

11145 posts since 8/22/2006

quote:
Originally posted by Owen

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           


Now There's a Twain I could warm UP to.

but atlas It was Mark I was referring. Or Mr. Adams hummm either way it sounded like his political philosophical insights

Apr 28, 2022 - 1:11:15 PM

11145 posts since 8/22/2006

quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by Owen

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           


Now There's a Twain I could warm UP to.

but atlas It was Mark I was referring. Or Mr. Adams hummm either way it sounded like his political philosophical insights


Samuel Adams does some talking that who knows what he's talking aboutwink

Apr 28, 2022 - 1:32:25 PM

GlennM

USA

4513 posts since 8/31/2005

quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by Owen

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           


Now There's a Twain I could warm UP to.

but atlas It was Mark I was referring. Or Mr. Adams hummm either way it sounded like his political philosophical insights


Samuel Adams does some talking that who knows what he's talking aboutwink


is it just me or is she kinda too skinny and flat on top?

Apr 28, 2022 - 4:41:24 PM
likes this

mander

USA

4904 posts since 10/7/2007

quote:
Originally posted by GlennM
quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by Owen

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           


Now There's a Twain I could warm UP to.

but atlas It was Mark I was referring. Or Mr. Adams hummm either way it sounded like his political philosophical insights


Samuel Adams does some talking that who knows what he's talking aboutwink


is it just me or is she kinda too skinny and flat on top?

 


If you can find fault there, then it is safe to assume, I don't stand a chance!

Apr 28, 2022 - 4:43:46 PM
like this

mander

USA

4904 posts since 10/7/2007

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Rogers

The billionaire who might actually have bought BHO was the late Warren Hellman. But he founded the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival instead. I don’t know of any other billionaire banjo pickers.


I vote that Elon donates a truck load of moola to Steve Martin and let him buy the BHO. 

Apr 28, 2022 - 5:14:42 PM
likes this

GlennM

USA

4513 posts since 8/31/2005

quote:
Originally posted by mander
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Rogers

The billionaire who might actually have bought BHO was the late Warren Hellman. But he founded the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival instead. I don’t know of any other billionaire banjo pickers.


I vote that Elon donates a truck load of moola to Steve Martin and let him buy the BHO. 


you dont need a lot of money to buy the BHO . I thing a few hundred dollars would do it. 

Apr 28, 2022 - 8:44:58 PM

Owen

Canada

11220 posts since 6/5/2011
Online Now

Tongue-in-cheek, here's a pic of Glenn mowing his lawn.  cheeky

Perfectly Imperfect | Psychology Today

Apr 28, 2022 - 11:35:01 PM

Bill Rogers (Moderator)

USA

26044 posts since 6/25/2005

Before the advent of he lawnmower, that’s pretty much how it was done.

Apr 29, 2022 - 1:19 AM
like this

m06

England

11186 posts since 10/5/2006

Quote: "Mars has zero human population. We need a lot of people to become a multiplanet civilization." - Elon Musk.

Folks always pick on the same folk. What if we were going to be unwitting guinea pigs in some inter-planetary social experiment?

Think about it...we could end up inhabiting an airless planet with the earth's whole population of accordian players. wink

Edited by - m06 on 04/29/2022 01:25:35

Apr 29, 2022 - 10:04:15 PM
likes this

Paul R

Canada

15860 posts since 1/28/2010

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Rogers

Before the advent of he lawnmower, that’s pretty much how it was done.


Ever heard of goats?

Apr 29, 2022 - 11:00:59 PM

59098 posts since 12/14/2005

quote:
Originally posted by mander
quote:
Originally posted by GlennM
quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by 5B-Ranch
quote:
Originally posted by Owen

"That sounds Twainish ?"

Huh??  cheeky

Twain, Shania - Up! - Amazon.com Music           


Now There's a Twain I could warm UP to.

but atlas It was Mark I was referring. Or Mr. Adams hummm either way it sounded like his political philosophical insights


Samuel Adams does some talking that who knows what he's talking aboutwink


is it just me or is she kinda too skinny and flat on top?

 


If you can find fault there, then it is safe to assume, I don't stand a chance!


Don't worry, Mander!

Those of us who have met you, know there is not a chance that you will be called "skinny".

May 2, 2022 - 6:10:57 PM
likes this

GlennM

USA

4513 posts since 8/31/2005

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!

Page: 1  2   Last Page (2) 

Hide these ads: join the Players Union!

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.25