Just a note:
1. I hope to send these out earlier so BHOers farther east can chime in, and so I can get some sleep. So they may be posted the day before.
2. The thread says "good day" and not "good morning" so people are not deterred from saying hello later in the day.
3. Anyone can/may post the topic. It's not my property.
4. If you're looking in, please say hello. We'd love to hear from you.
5. It's amazing that Jan Olov ran this thread for so many years. Thanks, Jan!
Good morning from the shore of Lake Michigan. Have a great day everyone.
Have a fantastic Friday everyone
Good morning! Yaaaaayyyy!!! It's Friday!
Friday, named for Freyja, wife of Odin, chief of the Gods of the Norse.
Thank the Norse Gods it's Friday!
Looks like it will be beautiful weather.
Today, I (a dogless person) am visiting a place with a dog, and my favorite adult companion is also visiting with HER dog.
So here are two dogs, of different sizes, newly acquainted, dashing about the place and having a tremendous amount of doggie fun.
Hope your day is at least HALF as much fun as theirs!
Good Morning from clear and sunny Northeast Wisconsin. Looks like it is going to be a good day to put down the irrigation system and plan the garden. Our area is 2" short of rain and it shows in the river levels and soil moisture. When I get tired of working in the garden I have some shop projects to work on or a nap.
Have a great day and keep safe.
Good day to you all !
Thanks Paul for maintaining & energizing this thread !
Looks like warmer weather is coming shortly , the rain has slacked off , & mowing the grass will be less frequent here in upstate NY , not that I mind doing it , but cleaning up the tractor & sludge under the 5' mower deck from the wet areas is not fun .
'Changing tempo' 2 hrs