Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

733
Banjo Lovers Online


Apr 20, 2021 - 9:46:16 AM
likes this
521 posts since 10/4/2018

Anyone got snow? It started snowing today so I covered the plants in the garden (still have plenty in starter pots inside). I guess I will practice some winter songs and not feel like such a nut, since I usually play them year round anyway. I'm hoping to make a snowman.

Apr 20, 2021 - 9:52:19 AM
likes this

868 posts since 9/6/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Good Buddy

Anyone got snow? It started snowing today so I covered the plants in the garden (still have plenty in starter pots inside). I guess I will practice some winter songs and not feel like such a nut, since I usually play them year round anyway. I'm hoping to make a snowman.


It's supposed to get cold here again toward the end of the week. Don't know if we'll have snow or not though.

Apr 20, 2021 - 9:54:18 AM
like this

chuckv97

Canada

56983 posts since 10/5/2013

Spring snow is different, for sure... esp. if the sun comes out after. Magic.
I’ll piggy-back for another shameless promotion, Mike.
youtu.be/gvlnZm70VEw


 

Edited by - chuckv97 on 04/20/2021 09:57:09

Apr 20, 2021 - 9:56:06 AM

521 posts since 10/4/2018

quote:
Originally posted by Banjonewguy

It's supposed to get cold here again toward the end of the week. Don't know if we'll have snow or not though.


I'm not sure whether you like snow or not, but I hope you get what ever you prefer.

Apr 20, 2021 - 9:58:38 AM
likes this

521 posts since 10/4/2018

quote:
Originally posted by chuckv97

Spring snow is different, for sure... esp. if the sun comes out after. Magic.
I’ll piggy-back for another shameless promotion, Mike.
youtu.be/gvlnZm70VEw


That was great Chuck, I played that one earlier on my uke. Thanks to your inspiration, I'll try it on the ole banjo.

Apr 20, 2021 - 10:21:06 AM

Brian T

Canada

18061 posts since 6/5/2008

April is the driest month here. Clear and cold nights (20F/-6C). A couple of nights, pretty nice Aurora to look at.

Rivers are coming up, we need much warmer days to see any serious melting up top.
Late May, into June. July is wettest, could rain every other day.

Apr 20, 2021 - 10:42:29 AM

868 posts since 9/6/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Good Buddy
quote:
Originally posted by Banjonewguy

It's supposed to get cold here again toward the end of the week. Don't know if we'll have snow or not though.


I'm not sure whether you like snow or not, but I hope you get what ever you prefer.


I can live with or without it, in the winter, but after a couple of weeks of mid to upper 70's has spoiled me I don't want cold or snow.wink

Apr 20, 2021 - 11:09:45 AM

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

25835 posts since 8/3/2003

It was 76 here yesterday and I was out in the yard doing yardwork. This morning it's in the 50s and windy. Doesn't look like it's going to get any warmer. At least it isn't snowing, although we could use the moisture. No such luck. Dry as usual.

Apr 20, 2021 - 11:31:30 AM
likes this

57166 posts since 12/14/2005

I loveth not the snow.

You who do not enjoy shoveling it, or do not enjoy having it interfere with travel, are welcome to GRAB YOUR BANJOS AND SING!

=================================

OOoooh the weather outside is crappy!

And it's making me unhappy!

And the temp's around two below*

Curse the snow, Curse the snow, Curse the snow, !

==========================================

*Celsius

Apr 20, 2021 - 6:36:22 PM
like this

bubbalouie

Canada

14982 posts since 9/27/2007

Of all the guys that died from heart attacks while shoveling snow I hope nobody ever said . "At least he died doing something he loved"

Apr 20, 2021 - 6:43:11 PM
likes this

slammer

USA

3156 posts since 12/30/2008
Online Now

Cold here and snowing.......same as yesterday............same as da last 7 months in fact, just not as deep!!!
Slammer!!!

Apr 20, 2021 - 7:40:21 PM

Wyozark

USA

1098 posts since 12/2/2012

We got 4" of snow today. 


 

Apr 20, 2021 - 8:24:52 PM

Paul R

Canada

14327 posts since 1/28/2010

It's forecast for tomorrow here. But it'll be wet and heavy - only 0C.

Apr 20, 2021 - 8:39:24 PM

chuckv97

Canada

56983 posts since 10/5/2013

62*F here tmrrw. We had our snow 2 days ago.

Edited by - chuckv97 on 04/20/2021 20:39:41

Apr 21, 2021 - 7:39:30 AM

6637 posts since 9/5/2006

frost warning out for here tonite ,,,,,,,,,,

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.234375