Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

861
Banjo Lovers Online


Jan 21, 2021 - 8:12:55 PM

niallmck

Canada

11 posts since 5/20/2020

Can someone post -- or send -- a tab for Bear Tracks. The version using D-tuners a la Jim Mills. I've search high and low on the web and cannot locate it. Many thanks.

Jan 21, 2021 - 8:30:40 PM
like this
Players Union Member

rbfour5

USA

1084 posts since 11/9/2010
Online Now

You can buy the JD Crowe transcription from Russell Sawler at BluegrassOutlet.com. I bought my copy from him.
BTW- Russell is in Canada.

Jan 21, 2021 - 9:06:21 PM
likes this

chuckv97

Canada

55447 posts since 10/5/2013
Online Now

Hi Niall,, Russell has all 3 breaks that JD plays,,$3 apiece. Here’s his link
bluegrassoutlet.com/

Jan 23, 2021 - 12:19:35 PM
likes this

6871 posts since 8/30/2004

I'll post three breaks later today....j
quote:
Originally posted by niallmck

Can someone post -- or send -- a tab for Bear Tracks. The version using D-tuners a la Jim Mills. I've search high and low on the web and cannot locate it. Many thanks.


Jan 23, 2021 - 1:13:57 PM

6871 posts since 8/30/2004

All 3 cuts of Beartracks by J. D. Crowe are loaded in the tab archives...Jack
 
Originally posted by Jack Baker
I'll post three breaks later today....j
quote:
Originally posted by niallmck

Can someone post -- or send -- a tab for Bear Tracks. The version using D-tuners a la Jim Mills. I've search high and low on the web and cannot locate it. Many thanks.


 


Jan 23, 2021 - 1:46:19 PM

6871 posts since 8/30/2004

Beartracks J.D. Crowe all three breaks
Beartracks 1
Beartracks 2
Beartracks Ending Break
 

Originally posted by Jack Baker
All 3 cuts of Beartracks by J. D. Crowe are loaded in the tab archives...Jack
 

 



Originally posted by niallmck

Can someone post -- or send -- a tab for Bear Tracks. The version using D-tuners a la Jim Mills. I've search high and low on the web and cannot locate it. Many thanks.


 


Edited by - Jack Baker on 01/23/2021 13:48:08

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.109375