Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

350
Banjo Lovers Online


Dec 2, 2020 - 10:44:37 PM
likes this
72 posts since 10/11/2019

If anyone has these parts for sale, please let me know. I am missing just one head stock peg. Reproduction suggestions would also be welcomed. Thanks, and all of you are such a great bunch of folks. If you all collectively could write a book, what a book that would be. Thanks to all of you, stay safe and well, Bill




 

Dec 3, 2020 - 2:07:16 AM
likes this

1505 posts since 4/25/2007

Sorry I can't help Bill. So many tuners and tailpieces have been destroyed by steel strings I tend to hang onto any odd ones I come across for obvious reasons. Given the limited amount of skill needed I would be inclined to make a simple period style Maple bridge. Or maybe a copy of the one pictured in Maple !

Dec 3, 2020 - 4:26:36 AM
likes this

1596 posts since 12/26/2007

Bill - see private message on FB.




Dec 3, 2020 - 11:42:11 PM

72 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Ralston

Bill - see private message on FB.


Thank you Mark.....very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2020 - 12:11:50 PM
likes this

1285 posts since 3/1/2012

quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Ralston

Bill - see private message on FB.


Thank you Mark.....very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


I was going to suggest Mark Ralston--I've bought a lot of his reproduction tailpieces and special-ordered copies of specific antique hooks and nuts. He is a real craftsman.

Dec 5, 2020 - 1:59:24 PM
likes this

72 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by IMBanjoJim
quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Ralston

Bill - see private message on FB.


Thank you Mark.....very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


I was going to suggest Mark Ralston--I've bought a lot of his reproduction tailpieces and special-ordered copies of specific antique hooks and nuts. He is a real craftsman.


Thank you very much Tim.

Dec 6, 2020 - 10:50:28 AM

72 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker
quote:
Originally posted by IMBanjoJim
quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Ralston

Bill - see private message on FB.


Thank you Mark.....very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


I was going to suggest Mark Ralston--I've bought a lot of his reproduction tailpieces and special-ordered copies of specific antique hooks and nuts. He is a real craftsman.


Thank you very much Tim.

 


I agree. This is my second purchase from him. Top notch for sure! 

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1728516