Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

389
Banjo Lovers Online


Help identifying the maker of this 7 string flush fret banjo

Want to hide these Google ads? Join the Players Union!
Aug 7, 2020 - 11:57 PM
19 posts since 10/11/2019

Any opinions from you about who may have made this banjo?

Aug 8, 2020 - 5:48:12 AM

2296 posts since 4/7/2010

Post pictures directly to the forum and you will get some good educated guesses and maybe even a solid ID.

Bob Smakula

Aug 8, 2020 - 6:33:11 AM

1418 posts since 4/25/2007

quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker

Any opinions from you about who may have made this banjo?


As Bob said post them here. Also clear close up photos of the pot hardware inside and out. My guess at the moment would be T W Bacon of London.

Aug 8, 2020 - 9:00:47 AM

19 posts since 10/11/2019

Having trouble uploading the pictures?


Aug 10, 2020 - 3:30:26 AM

19 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen John Prior
quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker

Any opinions from you about who may have made this banjo?


As Bob said post them here. Also clear close up photos of the pot hardware inside and out. My guess at the moment would be T W Bacon of London.


Here thet are at last


Aug 10, 2020 - 3:31:28 AM

19 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen John Prior
quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker

Any opinions from you about who may have made this banjo?


As Bob said post them here. Also clear close up photos of the pot hardware inside and out. My guess at the moment would be T W Bacon of London.


Here they are at last.


Aug 10, 2020 - 3:32:59 AM

19 posts since 10/11/2019

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Smakula

Post pictures directly to the forum and you will get some good educated guesses and maybe even a solid ID.

Bob Smakula


Here they are at last.


Aug 10, 2020 - 3:46:28 AM

1418 posts since 4/25/2007

quote:
Originally posted by wannabe picker
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Smakula

Post pictures directly to the forum and you will get some good educated guesses and maybe even a solid ID.

Bob Smakula


Here they are at last.


Same photos as before. If you could take some close ups of the rim brackets, bracket nuts, tension hooks and nuts it would be helpful. Although I'm reasonably confident it's a T W Bacon.

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.234375