Great sounding 50's Style Bow Tie Banjo built by Ron Coleman.
* Beautifully stained mahagony neck and resonator
* Recording King RK36 pot assembly
* Gotoh tuners
* Rosewood, high gloss finished arm rest
* Tim Purcell Red Maple 5/8" bridge
* 5th string spikes, frets 7 and 9
* Guardian banjo case
* Tony Trischka's "Master Collection of Fiddle Tunes for Banjo" w. discs.
Edited by - Gary S on 07/14/2020 09:36:23
'Share your banjo journey' 23 min
'Johnson Boys' 30 min
'YouTube Page!' 47 min
'Opus 57 in Gm' 2 hrs