Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

179
Banjo Lovers Online


Slagles Pasture Bluegrass Festival Video from 1999 - Jim and Jesse Etc...

Want to hide these Google ads? Join the Players Union!
Jun 25, 2020 - 12:31:13 PM
likes this
2430 posts since 1/16/2013

Here's some footage from 1999 at Slagles Pasture in Elizabethton TN. Jim and Jesse at 1:20:00 along with The Larkin Family, Goldwing Express, and others.

Live Link:

https://archive.org/details/1025_VT11_151_0001

Edited by - Texasbanjo on 06/26/2020 05:23:00

Jun 25, 2020 - 2:52:55 PM

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

24640 posts since 8/3/2003

Nice link but.... Sound off is for members to show off their picking so..... I'm going to have to move this to Other Banjo Related.

Jun 25, 2020 - 4:11:13 PM

chuckv97

Canada

50899 posts since 10/5/2013

Great job on “Bending the Strings”!

Jun 25, 2020 - 5:00:28 PM

2430 posts since 1/16/2013

The sound is on… You just have to turn it up all of the way..
 
Originally posted by Texasbanjo

Nice link but.... Sound off is for members to show off their picking so..... I'm going to have to move this to Other Banjo Related.


Jun 25, 2020 - 5:27:35 PM

2430 posts since 1/16/2013

Sorry Sherry! I misread what you typed. 
 
Originally posted by 9470 Granada
The sound is on… You just have to turn it up all of the way..
 
Originally posted by Texasbanjo

Nice link but.... Sound off is for members to show off their picking so..... I'm going to have to move this to Other Banjo Related.


 


Jun 26, 2020 - 4:36:06 AM
likes this

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

24640 posts since 8/3/2003

quote:
Originally posted by 9470 Granada
Sorry Sherry! I misread what you typed. 
 
Originally posted by 9470 Granada
The sound is on… You just have to turn it up all of the way..
 
Originally posted by Texasbanjo

Nice link but.... Sound off is for members to show off their picking so..... I'm going to have to move this to Other Banjo Related.


 


 


I can see where that was easy to do.  I should have said "sound off FORUM" so it would  have been easier to understand.  My bad.

Jun 26, 2020 - 5:24:03 AM
likes this

Texasbanjo (Moderator)

USA

24640 posts since 8/3/2003

Moved back to Sound Off when I was informed that Jim Britton was the banjo player.

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.125