Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

Banjo Lovers Online

Looking for a Pickers Wedge

Want to hide these Google ads? Join the Players Union!
May 28, 2020 - 12:29:36 PM
362 posts since 5/30/2016

A while back, somebody here on the hang out was advertising an item they created that I believe they called a Pickers Wedge. I believe it is a triangular shaped piece of foam that goes between the banjo and the players stomach. It is shaped in a way to tip the banjo back enough to where the player can see the fretboard. I have been looking for this but I have not been able to locate it on the hang out now. Can anyone give me any information about this? Does anyone know who I make contact to purchase one? If anyone can give me any information I sure would appreciate it. I would love to try one! Thank you in advance for your replies.

May 28, 2020 - 12:45:17 PM
like this

354 posts since 3/26/2009

quick google search produced this


Looks interesting but I seem to have errr.... grown my own.



I believe this is the member who posted the BHO ad.

Edited by - steveh_2o on 05/28/2020 12:56:49

May 28, 2020 - 2:28:56 PM
likes this

362 posts since 5/30/2016

Thank you so much!!!

May 28, 2020 - 5:30:23 PM

60 posts since 4/3/2009

Hi Mark. Yeah, I don't currently have it advertised in the Hangout. I sent you a reply, hope to talk later!

Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories