Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors

437
Banjo Lovers Online


Want to hide these Google ads? Join the Players Union!
Feb 22, 2020 - 6:36:39 PM
1177 posts since 4/19/2003

Anyone have a 3 finger tab for driving nails in my coffin?

Feb 22, 2020 - 8:04:05 PM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

My E mail add. is   Thanks

E-mail deleted for security purposes. 

Edited by - Texasbanjo on 02/23/2020 04:40:33

Feb 22, 2020 - 9:25:23 PM

1475 posts since 11/17/2018

quote:
Originally posted by banjoplyr.

My E mail add. is. Thanks


I wouldn't publish your email address in an open Internet forum.

Sets you up for spamming, and the potential for hijacking your email account.

Edited by - Texasbanjo on 02/23/2020 05:00:02

Feb 22, 2020 - 9:53:21 PM

chuckv97

Canada

47595 posts since 10/5/2013

Roger, people can private message you on this forum. On your homepage near your avatar is a link for personal messages...no need to post your email addy.

BTW,, do you want the tab for Aaron McDaris’ opening break from this Rhonda Vincent youtube video?  https://youtu.be/I0PCQOC-ZlM

Edited by - chuckv97 on 02/22/2020 21:56:27

Feb 23, 2020 - 6:20:47 AM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

quote:
Originally posted by banjoplyr.

My E mail add. is   Thanks

E-mail deleted for security purposes. 


Thanks.Wasn't thinking I guess.

Feb 23, 2020 - 6:23:50 AM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

quote:
Originally posted by chuckv97

Roger, people can private message you on this forum. On your homepage near your avatar is a link for personal messages...no need to post your email addy.

BTW,, do you want the tab for Aaron McDaris’ opening break from this Rhonda Vincent youtube video?  https://youtu.be/I0PCQOC-ZlM


Yes Thanks Chuckv97.

Feb 23, 2020 - 7:59:55 AM

5459 posts since 8/3/2012

quote:
Originally posted by chuckv97


BTW,, do you want the tab for Aaron McDaris’ opening break from this Rhonda Vincent youtube video?  https://youtu.be/I0PCQOC-ZlM


Chuck--

If you have the tab for that, could you please post it in the library or shoot me a copy?

~thanks

Feb 23, 2020 - 8:30:42 AM
like this

6475 posts since 8/30/2004

Chuck,
People give out their email addresses everytime they refer you to their homepage; such as mine etc. I think that anyone who is online anywhere can possibly get hacked; it's just like that in modern times...Jack  p.s. I do use programs that keep it to a minimum though...pps.
Roger, you really should try to tab that song out yourself. It's a very easy break and you've been playing for a very long time now so I think you could probably do it yourself with the help of the many slowdown programs out there now. This is not a criticism but folks should really try to do more on their own, it's very liberating...:-)....Jack

Originally posted by chuckv97

Roger, people can private message you on this forum. On your homepage near your avatar is a link for personal messages...no need to post your email addy.

BTW,, do you want the tab for Aaron McDaris’ opening break from this Rhonda Vincent youtube video?  https://youtu.be/I0PCQOC-ZlM


Edited by - Jack Baker on 02/23/2020 08:36:02

Feb 23, 2020 - 9:18:19 AM

chuckv97

Canada

47595 posts since 10/5/2013

I’m unfortunately swamped with projects right now so I won’t be able to Tab it out. As Jack said, it’s a fairly straightforward Scruggs-style break (you can hear a similar break by Kenny Ingram on another of Rhonda’s videos) and I would urge you to try tackle it. If you’re till stumped in a few weeks’ time I might have time for it, or at least parts of it that are giving you problems.

Feb 24, 2020 - 10:12:37 AM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Baker
Chuck,
People give out their email addresses everytime they refer you to their homepage; such as mine etc. I think that anyone who is online anywhere can possibly get hacked; it's just like that in modern times...Jack  p.s. I do use programs that keep it to a minimum though...pps.
Roger, you really should try to tab that song out yourself. It's a very easy break and you've been playing for a very long time now so I think you could probably do it yourself with the help of the many slowdown programs out there now. This is not a criticism but folks should really try to do more on their own, it's very liberating...:-)....Jack

Originally posted by chuckv97

Roger, people can private message you on this forum. On your homepage near your avatar is a link for personal messages...no need to post your email addy.

BTW,, do you want the tab for Aaron McDaris’ opening break from this Rhonda Vincent youtube video?  https://youtu.be/I0PCQOC-ZlM


Thanks Jack.I do play a home made break,but thought I would try someone elses break done right.

 


Feb 26, 2020 - 12:57:07 AM
likes this

nooby

USA

6846 posts since 2/14/2006

Roger, I will work on it for you. Give me a day or so.

Feb 26, 2020 - 1:18:57 AM
likes this

nooby

USA

6846 posts since 2/14/2006

Hey Roger, here's my version of it


Feb 26, 2020 - 11:36:40 AM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

quote:
Originally posted by nooby

Roger, I will work on it for you. Give me a day or so.


Thanks Doug.

Feb 26, 2020 - 11:41:22 AM

1177 posts since 4/19/2003

quote:
Originally posted by banjoplyr.
quote:
Originally posted by nooby

Roger, I will work on it for you. Give me a day or so.


Thanks Doug.That was quick,nice version.


Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.203125