After initially routing out the slots, I went to adjust one slot and the router grabbed, breaking off the right side (looking at the front face) of the peghead. The top was a clean break, but the other end where it meets the neck received most of the brunt of the router, so not wanting to waste the neck, I did a bit of surgery by using scrap pieces, saw dust, and wood glue to fill in the gap.
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
The Banjo Hangout myHangout photo albums were created to allow members to post photos which 1) they own the copyrights to, or 2) which are non-copyrighted. Please respect others by not posting their copyrighted images. Photos posted in violation of this notice may be removed by the webmaster without prior notice, and may result in a locking of your myHangout account. Read complete copyright policy.
'Tenor banjo bridge lot' 2 hrs
'tab problem' 5 hrs
'ODE' 7 hrs