New gourd banjo direct from the maker.
- ~9.5" Canteen Gourd (inside sealed with shellac, exterior finished in Tru Oil)
- USA-made Stern Tanning goatskin head (coffee stained)
- One piece hand carved sapele neck with "dart" volute and Tru Oil finish
- 24" scale and 1.25" nut width
- Ebony fiddle pegs, nut, and wedge tailpiece
- Nylgut 7b "Minstrel" strings, tuned to D
- Walnut bridge with 1.75" string spacing
Message me on the BHO and I'll be happy to provide sound samples or answer any questions.
$45 within the continental US and Canada
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 2 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
'Good Wednesday Morning' 2 hrs
'Gospel-free jam?' 7 hrs
'Sonny's Ugly Tuners' 8 hrs