Deering Eagle II 5-String Banjo
The Eagle II banjo represents the latest in tone ring innovation from the collaborative efforts of Greg Deering and Jens Kruger. It features the ground breaking patented Twenty Ten Tone Ring - a Deering original crafted unlike any other traditional tone ring. Made of brass and producing a tone with a very rich mid-range and good bass and treble response, the most unique feature of the Eagle II banjo is that it is suitable to both clawhammer and bluegrass, among other styles.
Rarely has there ever been a tone ring model that could claim this but customers who own the Eagle II have proclaimed its utmost versatility in this respect. Whether you are a professional or a dedicated banjo enthusiast, the Eagle II will help you soar to new heights!
· Winston Marshall of Mumford & Sons.
· James Adam Shelley of American Authors.
· Elle King.
· Juan Pablo Villamil of Morat.
· Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
· Natural Ebony Fingerboard
· Original Eagle Engraved Inlays
· Slender Deering Neck Shape
· 22 Nickel-Silver Frets
· Fully Adjustable Two-Way Truss Rod
· Deering Planetary Banjo Tuners
· Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
· Gloss Finish
· Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
· 11" Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
· Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
· 11? Frosted Top Medium Crown Head
· 24 Round Hooks and ¼? Hex Nuts
· 24 Bracket Shoes
· Eagle 2-Piece Flange
· Slender Shaped Armrest
· Nickel Plated Hardware
· Deering True Tone Tailpiece
· 5/8" Deering Smile Maple/Ebony Top Bridge
· Maple Stained Red Mahogany
· White Binding
· Straight Inside Sidewalls
· Gloss Finish
A strong mid-range tone with good bass and vibrant highs, that is versatile for playing both Clawhammer and Bluegrass styles of playing.
· Comes strung with Deering Light Gauge Banjo Strings tuned to in standard G tuning (g,D,G,B,D)
· Gauges: 10 11 13 21w 10
· End Type: Loop
· G, D, G, B, D in standard G tuning.
· Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
· Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4?
· Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4?
· Resonator Diameter 13 7/8?
· Rim Diameter 11?
· Overall Instrument Length 38?
· Weight Approx. 10 lbs
The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Case or Gig Bag Included? – A Deering Hardshell Case is included.
We also offer accessory packages that can include tuners, straps, strings, capos, etc.
This banjo is NEW condition with a factory Lifetime warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about this statement or the quality of the banjo, please contact us. All pictures of this banjo are of the actual banjo and are not stock photos We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase, so please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Many of our items are for sale on multiple online sites and for sale in our shop. We reserve the right to cancel any listing because of a previous sale.
United States, Richmond Hill, GA, 31324
FedEx, UPS and USPS, $55
Cash (in person), Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Payment Option Notes:
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
More Info URL:
240-343-5786 Please leave a message
This ad will automatically expire 11/15/2021 11:49:55 AM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Nechville Phantom' 5 hrs