One of my last builds for 2020 (#108).
• Three-piece curly maple neck
• curly maple fingerboard with copper wire side position dots @ frets 1,3,5,7,10, and 12
• 25” scale length
• walnut middle ring, pegs, bridge, and nut.
• 1 3/8” nut width
• string with medium tension Aquila Nylgut classics, good for tuning between E and G.
• slight neck angle (between 1-2 degrees), 5/8” bridge. As with most of my mountain and gourd banjos, I set them with a higher action (~1/4” @ the 12th) for more string clearance.
Link to the video of me playing it under “More Info”.
United States, Burlington, WV, 26710
$35 to lower 48. International available
Check/Money Order, Paypal
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
More Info URL:
'Bluegrass Bass Lines' 9 hrs
'Old Corn Liquor (TOTW)' 11 hrs
'2010 Yates banjo' 12 hrs
'Gibson label' 13 hrs
'snow days (addition)' 13 hrs