Here’s a mint (except one thing) Deering Goodtime 5-string openback banjo, with the improvements you would want to make yourself.
The one non-minty thing is a shallow serial number at the base of the tailpiece. In the photos. It looks like someone giving lessons bought this in 2020, then the virus changed business.
But the added improvements...
- High crown Fiberskyn head. Mellowed the tone.
- Don New Spillway Dam bridge. Crowe spacing. Gave it separation of sound string-to-string. I sounded better the moment I put it on. Don does an amazing job.
- Deering factory Goodtime armrest. Subtle look, smooth, and protects your forearm.
But wait, there’s more...
- Superior gig bag. There’s a little tear on the inside.
- I’ve included the Goodtime bridge, in case you want to A/B with the Don New bridge. Always nice to have a spare.
- Dunlop Banjo Trigger capo.
- Some Dunlop finger picks, if you’d like to try them.
- Strung with ABM Cryo strings: 10, 11, 13, 22w, 10.
Will be packed very well for shipping... Much, much better than my picture uploading skills! They’re all on their sides!
Buyer pays shipping. Message me with your zip code, and I’ll quote you.
United States, Nashville, TN, 37211
Check/Money Order, Paypal
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 2 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Mint Condition
Goodtime open back
'Angel of the Night' 36 min
'Angel of the Night' 38 min
'Angel of the Night' 40 min
'Banjo identification ' 43 min