Great sounding 50's Style Bow Tie Banjo built by Ron Coleman.
* Rosewood fingerboard, stainless frets, bone nut.
* Two tone color and vintage style finish.
* Aged binding on neck, peg head and resonator.
* Gotoh tuners
* Rosewood, high gloss finished arm rest
* Tim Purcell Red Maple 5/8" bridge
* 5th string spikes, frets 7 and 9
* Guardian banjo case
* Recording King RK-36 pot assembly
Tony Trischka's "Master Collection of Fiddle Tunes for Banjo" w. discs included.
United States, Fremont, CA, 94539
USPS priority mail, 2-day insured. Buyer and seller to split the cost.
Cash (in person), Paypal
Payment Option Notes:
Postal Money Order, PayPal "friends & family".
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Very Good Condition
'Intonation - nut issue?' 25 min
'ODE Style C' 29 min
'My Equinox Hickory' 1 hr
'Angel of the Night' 1 hr
'john Balch banjo heads' 2 hrs
'Double C tuning woes' 6 hrs