All original Tubaphone Style M Tenor rim with modern conversion five string neck, serial # 71808, circa 1926, original dowel ( numbers matching ).
- 10 15/16" rim
- 26 1/4" scale
- 17 frets with clawhammer scoop
- spikes at 7,9,10
- ivoroid bound board with side dots
- gryphon, star, trefoil peghead inlays ( some wear to engraving at 1st and 5th frets )
- geared tuners with grained ivoroid knobs
- repro 1901 No-Knot tailpiece
- all original rim hardware ( open ball hex nuts, two point shoes, etc. )
- two piece mahogany neck ( some finish crazing )
- 2 heelcap laminations
- fibreskyn head
- mountain leatherworks strap
- padded gigbag
- Shubb capo, bracket wrenches, etc.
The banjo is fresh from a Massachusetts estate, neck builder is unknown but his work is professional, neck is straight, frets in good shape, banjo would benefit from a good cleaning and new strings. This is a strong playing clawhammer/old time fingerstyle instrument and is available for pickup in the greater Boston area to save shipping costs.
United States, Carlisle, MA, 01741
Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Very Good Condition
'Resinators for sale' 2 hrs
'Finger pick comparison' 3 hrs