To the person who emailed me about this banjo: I accidentally deleted you email, please contact me again. Yes, I'll make a tape of myself playing the banjo> Thanks!
p-=[star Deluxe” open back banjo - #338
CUSTOM, 12" RIM, INTEGRAL WOOD TONE RING
12" Maple Pot
25.5" scale length
Integral wooden tone ring
1 3/8” wide scalloped nut
5th string spike at 7th fret
Star peghead inlay
TKL hard case included
This banjo has a number of custom upgrades:
1) John Balch Four Star goatskin head - has an Amazing warm and natural tone.
2) Buckeye Banjos cherry bridge / ebony top - 5/8” height - Crowe spacing - One of the nicest bridges I've found
3) Buckeye Banjos Tailpiece (original No-Knot tailpiece also included)
4) Gotoh planetary tuners with Amber buttons - top notch and hold intonation very. Also accents the color scheme of the banjo
5) Vintage style wire armrest
Chuck Lee says:
“Your Chuck Lee banjo is a Lone Star Deluxe 12" with a Cherry neck (major wood), it has a Maple rim and curly Maple rim cap with an integral wooden tone ring. It was sold with a Renaissance/Elite head and Medium Elixir strings.
United States, Cascade Locks, OR, 97014
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Mint Condition
This ad will automatically expire 1/19/2020 4:41:31 PM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Osborne Chief Banjo Strap' 21 min
'DAMAGED IN TRASIT' 29 min
'Shipping to Europe' 1 hr
'Schatten BJ-02M' 1 hr